19- I'm so sorry

-NANA pov-

I was walking all alone...on the busy street.... wow get you're act together Jaemin, you're a 17 year old boy who's afraid to walk. Pathetic. No wonder Heeun slapped me. I've probably left Jeno waiting for who knows how long. I also probably look like a mess. I know where the Café is, but I'm like scared to get there. It isn't far though, so it shouldn't be too long.... oh! I see the sign, but it's like 20 yards away.

Oooh we're closer now! I have yelped a few times along the way but um...yeah. I've only ever seen this café while traveling. It's Japanese, so I can't read the name. Maybe I should bring Shotaro here one day... he said he was Japanese, right? I walk through the door.

I really don't want to just stand there like a fool in other people's way, but I can't see Jeno. Did he not come? Or did I take so long that e just got up and left? Oh wait... is that Jeno? It is Jeno! Finally. I walk to the table, which made me walk past a familiar looking person. Closer look, oh wait, they're one of Heeun's friends' cousin's dog's rock's mom's fish's friend. I don't understand girls and their relationships. They weird. Dudes are better. But I guess I better not screw up badly, of that girl will do something. I sit down.

-nono POV-

And I'm here. 無限のカフェ (Café Limitless). Interesting. I don't think Jaemin is here yet. I find a table and take a seat.

As soon asI settle down, I get a text. Ugh, who wants to bother me this time? I don't get a moments peace. I just want to wait for my bo- friend in serenity. Is it that difficult? It was Mark.

m0rk

hey jen, call me when ur done w/ jaemin

ummm k?

ok. don't forget.

*Seen*      

-NANA pov-

"Hey Jaemin!" I saw Jeno putting his.. phone? Yeah, phone, away. "Hi.." "You didn't have any trouble getting here, did you?" "N-no..." Semi-lie. I do regret saying no. But if I didn't he'd probably see my interaction with Heeun and then he'd probably step up, again. I already owe him my life. Maybe I should just take it. "Jaemin? Jaeminie? Nana? You there?" "N-na-na? "Yes, Nana. You don't like it? I think it's cute." "Wh-where'd you get that from?" "You're surname is Na, so Nana." "O-oh..." "Well anyway, what would you like to eat? And before you ask, I'm paying. I invited you. Even though it's my birthday." What? Is he insane? "O-oh um...I'm not really hungry..." "Oh snap out of it. Be honest with me. You can just say that you're not in the mood, no need to twist it. I'm your friend now, remember?"  "S-sorry..." "Don't be. I'm not mad at you. Now, tell me, what's wrong? You seem... off? I don't know, I feel like that's not the right word. Did something happen? Did I do something?" "No! It's not anything like that, I'm fine!" He got out of his chair, and brought it closer to me. For a second it looked like he was hesitating whether or not he should hold my hand, and seemed like he decided against it. "Bun, tell me what's wrong, please." And my stupid self couldn't hold it in anymore. I started sobbing like a five year old. I really didn't want to tell him, because it could be bad. But he called me "Bun", it brings back too many memories. One of my pre-primary school teachers called me that...I quite liked that teacher, just like Mrs. Huang. Jisungie did too. She was always concerned for me, even if she never really knew what was quite happening. Now Jeno is doing the same thing, with the same nickname, and I'm a potato. 

"C'mon, lemme bring you to my house. You don't have to feel this way, not here. But I'd really appreciate if you'd share with me what's making you cry once he get there." 

I didn't take long to reach his house. I clung to his arm like a lost koala the entire time, with occasional sniffs. He must think I'm so annoying. We go up to what I think is his room. Inside, I see a nice bed, large bluetooth speaker and other bedroom stuff. It honestly quite reflects his personality- my room is still very much plain and dull but as long as I get to live you know? We sat down.

"Nana?" I'm still in his embrace, and let's just say I don't hate it. "Hm?" "What happened? Please be honest with me." "I... s-stairs- l-l-loc-ker..." "Mhm, keep going."

"..."

"That f*ck_ng molerat d_psh_t," Jeno said under his breath. I've actually never heard him say stuff like that before- it sent chills down my spine.  "Sorry, excuse my language. But jinjja, how dare she?! Jaemin, whatever she said, ain't true at all. Like, no! You're an angel too good for heaven so you fell, and fell into the wrong hands before you fell into mine. But now you're here and no one can hurt you. They'll have to fight me first!" What's he saying- am I....blushing..? "J-jeno..." "Yes?" "P-please..." "Tell me anything. Want me to beat her up? Consider it done." "N-no.. please don't get hurt because of me... you're worth a lot more than me.... don't fight anymore...please," "Don't say that. Jaemin, I don't look down at you. Start new. You're Na Jaemin the legend, okay? And if that's what you want....I guess so... but, no promises." "O-okay, thank you," And I finally lifted my head up from his chest. We both smiled at each other. "Jeno, you kinda look like..." "I look like what?" "No, sorry, nevermind..." "Nana! Tell meeeee!" "You- you look like a cute Samoyed." "Are you flirting with me? Thanks anyways though. But you're cuter." "I- wha- huh-??" And all Jeno does is giggle. Interesting...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Nono is being, very sweet. Surprise?

Please don't forget to ask questions for the characters in the previous part. Thank you!😊

Word Count: 973

Chapter 19; singing off~

      **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ┏━━━✦❘༻•·.·''·.·•༺❘✦━━━┓ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*✧.*

GUYS! [Insert chapter name here]!!!! I'm really such a lousy author- my deepest apologies!! </3
Over the past 2 week I had relatives over- and I come form a South Asian household- I'm really not trying to make excuses but that's why I couldn't update. [I doubt anyone reads my author's notes so um here's a test... comment a green heart on this chapter and I'll follow you!] The last time I opened this draft before the time this chapter was originally due was Feb. 27!! 0o0 that's like, a month ago! I've only been able to sneak in a few paragraphs here and there during the 2 weeks. But I'm here again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next! Byeee!

(P.s, I thank you for your patience :D)

P.s.s- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUN!!

P.s.s.s- Omg coNEXTion is like T H E masterpiece!!!! 

Okie, bye now!