4.2- Don't need your delight

-nono POV-

So finally English is over. Did I finish? Well..... no. I'll just ask Mark or Johnny hyung for help after school. Actually wait- I'm going to Renjun's house. I can ask him then. He's smart. Anyway I have one more class left. P.E. But before that I need to make a pit stop. During the time I wasn't doing my worksheet I wrote a note. 
Heeun,
Your antics won't work this time. I'm done with you and what you did. Stop bothering me. I don't want your love nor your delight. Go away for your own good.

-Jeno, One Who Hates You

And there is something I need to do with that note. There's a little playing I need to do too. But not just in the court during P.E. Oh look we're here. No not the gym, but someone's locker. Heeun's locker. I can't forget it's location. I slip the note inside the locker and walk away.

As I walk through the gym doors my eyes immediately advert to the bleachers. And I find who I'm looking for. Heeun is on those bleachers, looking innocent and dignified. But there are only a few people who know that little heartless devil under that three inched make-up-ed face. I'm glad I'm one of them. I drop my bag off in my cubby in the locker room and take a seat right next to her, pretending to wait for the teacher. I can legit feel her devilishness increase. "Oh, hi Jeno, nice seeing you here." She says trying to sound rather seductive. Oh right its nice. "Oh hey Heeun. I'm actually here everyday." I try to sound..nice. But we all know I'm about to kill. "Oh isn't that nice." With that, she puts her arms around my shoulders. THAT BIJ. I can see Haechan giving me a very kunfused look. Oh yeah, he and Yuta are in this class with me. Oh gwad, I wanna break Heeun's bones. "Hey Jeno do you wanna ha-" "Oh um Heeun, Mr. Gwoop is here. I kinda need to go. Erm, see you later." I say that knowing full well I won't see her later. We aren't in the same homeroom. And saved by the teacher, if he hadn't really come, she'd have asked me out, what'd I have done then. I purposely squeeze her shoulder, a bit hard, before walking to the line up. When I do get there Chan's giving me this "WhatTheHeckDidYouJustDoLeeJeno." look. I give him one back that says "I'llTellYouLater." Well that's done. Time for some P.E. And making myself look 'hwat'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? What do you think happened between Heeun and Nono that Chanie knows about? Also sorry for the short chapter today. SPOILER ALERT: The next two chapters are kinda important to the story so like yeah, short chapter this time. Besides, the last one was extra long.
P.S- do you guys miss Nana POV? It's been Nono for a 'whole week' at this point.

Happy Holidays if you celebrate! :)

Word Count: 472
Chapter 4(.2); signing off~