15.2- Definitely not hour 1:27 a.m

-nono POV-

[Previously]

We- we are at my house. If you asked me a week ago, if I'd ever bring Jaemin to my house, I'd hit you with a baseball bat. Now... that's exactly what I'm doing along with wondering why this hasn't already happened. Mom opened the door... "Oh hi Jeno and company! Come inside!" We all went, taking our shoes of and throwing ourselves on the couch. "Okay so role call, my son, here, Mark, here, Renjun, here, Donghyuck, not here, and two new youngsters that have joined this 'gang's shenanigans which I haven't met yet. Jeno?" "Uh- yeah, right. This here is Jisung, a kid, and meet, Jaemin, he's actually the reason we came here." "Ooh nice to meet you boys. By the way, has anyone ever told you how cute you two are? Anyways Jeno, I suppose you're here to tell me you're dating Jaemin?" "Omo omo Jen, she hasn't even met Jaemin yet and she's already right." I looked over to Jaemin, and I could see his he down, his cheeks looking pink. "No, mom! We are NOT dating. We came here to you because he needs a job. Like a good job. And I know you are a trustworthy person. So....yeah." "Aww look at you being all sweet. Caring that your new friend here is safe and everything. Well let's see here. Jaemin, how old are you?" "Ma'am I'm 17.." "Ah so you're the same age as Jeno and Donghyuck, and Ren-" "Auntie I'm 18 already!" Oh wait so  "Hehe yes Renjun, you are, I was just kidding." Wait Jaemin is 17?   That mean's he'll be of age soon, like me...but why did I always think he was younger? "So Jaemin, do you cook?" "Er- yes, I do cook...however I don't know how great my cooking is." "That's absolutely fine, I can teach you whatever you don't know. And your grades?" "I- I believe I've been doing pretty well in school. My current status is Elite Honor." "Oh wow! Jeno learn from your friend here!" "Hey! I'm not suffering, I'm Nobel Honor! I brought him so he could get a job, not so you can bash meee!" "Ah look you're so cute. Anyway, Jaemin, you've got the job! You're wage is 11.32 per hour, starting next week on Monday after school to 7pm. If you can't make it one day that's completely fine, just let me know. Here's my number, ***-***-****, and just make sure you don't distract me at work with how adorable and handsome you are!" "Uh- um...yes, thank you so much, ma'am, I-" "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! No more with this '"ma'am", you're making me feel old. Outside of work, call me mom. Okay?" "O-okay..again thank you so much." "CONGRATS MINIE YOU GOT THE JOBBB!!" "Hehe thank you Junie." "Okay since you boys are done...I have a feeling Renjun's mother already fed you or will feed you, so I won't force my food down, you're throats, but if you don't need anything else, I need to talk with my son so please, Gaseyo!" "Guys remind me to never bring Haechan here again." "Aw c'mon Jenjen, quit being salty Donghyuck is an amazing boy." They rest of them stood up, bowed to us, or well to my mom, Jaemin thanked her once again, and they made their way out the door. I don't know why but I felt myself waving at them. Jisung cutely smiled at me before he left. 

[A/N: Hi! In case you're confused, I'll explain what their "education status" thing is. Elite Honor, where you have Jaemin and Renjun, is the group with the most honorable students. They typically have the best grades in the whole school. Next you have Nobel honors, like Jeno and Mark, they are those who are like smarter than the average student. After that you have High Honors, where you have all of your average students. Anything below that and you're grades are like B- to F. hope that isn't too confusing and it helps!]

"So, Jeno, you told me that you didn't come home because you were being a hero?" "Er yeah..." "Well what did you do?" "So- um..you noticed all those wounds and bruises on Jaemin?" "Well I was quite taken aback by his beauty but then my mom eyes shone through, so yes, I did notice." "You could have just simply said 'yeah' or whatever but okay I guess. So, um, what happened was..."

I explained what happened in the course of the last few hours to her. It's actually not that hard to tell my mom anything once you get started. At the end she looked like something had hit her square in the chest. "Oh no, no no no. Such cannot happen to such a sweet and caring boy. Jeno can I ask a favor of you?" "Uh- what is it?" "I know you're going to act all disgusted and cringed at what I'm about to say, but I'm your mom and deep inside I know that you care. So like please just do it. Can you take care of Jaemin? I know I only met him but he's already like the rest of you and your friends, Jisungie included. If it's not too much to ask, can you keep an eye on him at school to make sure he's okay? And like walk him home from work? Everyday? I know with that guy gone his chances of getting physically hurt have decreased by a lot, but the mental trauma he faced is basically permanent for life. Any small thing can trigger a number of panic attacks. Poor boy. Can you be there for him? Please?" "I love how you're asking me to do this, as if he isn't scared out of his own skin to just look at me, but sure, I guess, I'm not really the comforting type but whatever." "Oh thank you, Jeno. Now I really want to snap out of this weak state, I really don't feel myself. Anyway, it's getting kind of late, off to bed now, young man." "Yeah yeah. Good night, mom." 

Well now Jaemin has a job. And I have a job. Brilliant. I guess I can just wait for him in my little room inside the shop, and go home with him together. Wait why am I thinking about this at like 1 in the morning?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Is this a boring chapter-? Well we'll have to see what happens next!!

Happy birthday Doyoung!!

Word Count: 969

Chapter 15(.2); singing off~