18- Again With the Her Again

-NANA pov-

I am just heading to my locker to get my things so I can go meet Jeno. He practically had insisted that we walk together to make sure I'm safe and all that but for some reason I said no...so now I have to go alone and I'm scared. Ah, here's my locker!

"Oh, look who we have here." I heard a voice. A dreaded voice actually. "Oh come on you little pathetic baby, look at me, come on, turn around." I did...with some sudden courage that rushed to me from somewhere. She stepped forward, placed both arms on either side of me, basically, um, what was the word that Haechanie said? Oh right. Basically pinning me to the wall of lockers. Quite a big move by a girl if I say so myself I'd never be able to do it. "H-h-heeun...w-what are y-you doing.." "Aww look the five-year-old's spoken his first words. How sweet. Remember my name do you, sweetheart?" She leaned in closer, her face basically in mine. A huge personal space bubble burst. Wh-what am I going to do...I can't defend myself against her. She got one of her fingers, a cold one, and trailed it down my cheek. It sent chills through my body. "Hitting on the popular kids now, huh?" What? I didn't hit anyone...or did I? If I did, I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to hurt you. "Don't pretend to act innocent. What's going on between you and Renjun, the school's angel boy? Haechan, the school's sunshine? Mark, the school's international ace? And Jeno, oh almighty Jeno, total God, we all know he's mine, what's with you and him? Why you taking them away from us? Gay and poly, ew." Huh? Poly? Polyester? Or polymer clay? Yeah I admit the fact that I'm gay but...oh wait! Is poly short for polyamorous? I respect you if you are.. but I'm not... Wait Jeno and Heeun are a thing...? I-... "Oh come on faggot, answer me." I shake my head. She slapped me... s-sh-she s-slapped m-me... it brings back too many memories...I can't. I tremble under her hold. 

"Heeun that's enough. Go back under a rock and don't come back." I lift my head to see whose presence I felt next to me. It was Mark! I thought he was supposed to go out with Haechan? He didn't stand him up did he- "Oooo hi Mark! Lovely seeing you. You see here Jaepoo, he's so kind that he goes out of his way to stop sophisticated people like me from telling the truth to pathetic faggots like you. You really don't deserve to be with him." I mean...she isn't wrong. But I'd rather not hear that from her. "Don't listen to her Jaem, you deserve the whole world, more that that. And Heeun, I thought I told you to leave?" "Okay okay fine, I'll quit wasting my precious time on this thing, and do something much better. Chao!" 

She finally left. Mark pulled me into a hug, where I couldn't help but sob. "H-hyung.." "Shh, it's okay. Don't cry. Can't break down, right? What does she mean to you? Absolutely nothing. That piece of trash can't  do nothing t you, okay? She's nothing more than a stupid fly that keeps buzzing around your ear." I just nod into his chest. "Now, Minie, pack up, you've got a special someone to catch, if you know what I mean." "M-mark-hyung, aren't you going somewhere too?" "Yeah, Haechan said he'll text me when he's ready, and meanwhile I'll just be patrolling the halls as part of my job since I'm in the Student Council." "Okay, so, you saved me only because it was your job and not because I mean a lot to you because I'm your best friend?" I giggle. I know it's not true, but I seriously can't help but think that. "Oh my lord Jaemin, no. You're an amazing friend, like literal family to me. If anyone were in your situation, I'd help them, but that doesn't mean that you aren't special. Besides, the wouldn't get this nice hug and conversation, would they? No. So now get going." He laughs too. One last squeeze and he lets go of me. I pack up for real. 

Heading out of the school alone feels...nerve wrecking. I don't know what could happen. But good thing that Sun&Moon's Café isn't that far away. Even after that really sweet talk, I can't help but still feel...stupid. Ugh Jaemin, stop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Curse you, Heeun, curse you. No one get's to hurt Nana. But I mean at least you now know where Nono and Nana are meeting up? 🤷‍♀️ 

Please don't forget to ask questions for the characters in the previous part. Thank you!😊

Word Count: 747

Chapter 18; singing off~

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ┏━━━✦❘༻•·.·''·.·•༺❘✦━━━┓ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*✧.*