12- He stays, he does. He worries, he does.

-nono POV-

Great. Another stupid Monday and another stupid week of school. Who suggested that school start at 7 am?! I needa get up...

What should I wear today? After staring at my wardrobe, I pick up a white t-shirt and black jeans. Intimidating? Maybe. But no one to care. Oh but wait- what if I appear too scary to Jaemin? Eh whatever he can hide behind Jisung. But technically I shouldn't be acting like this anymore...right..? Oof. I guess I'll just have to be extra sappy so he doesn't feel threatened. Sometimes I wonder what's with him that gets him scared at everything. 

*time skip to At School*

And here we are again, in front of the stupid gate. As always. Hyuck isn't here yet neither are Yumark and Jaeyong. I think I might have seen a glimpse of Jaemin with his pink hair walking through the school doors when I was walking here, not sure though.  "Boo" Somone put their hands on my shoulders from behind me. I swear, whoever it is I will murder them in the darkness tonight. I turn around. "Mark?!" With Jisung giggling behind him. "Oh hey Jisung. BUT MARK- ISTG YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH YELLOWBALL!!" "Hah Jen did you just say 'i-s-t-g' out loud?" "Whatever boomer. Where's Yuta hyung?" "He's over there with the 127 hyungs. Why..? Where's Haechan?" "Oh nothing. And about Yuck- wait why you lookin' for him? Wanna snog his face?" "You know I do- wait sorry Jisung I-" "Hehe I didn't here anything. Also Jeno hyung do you happen to know where Jaemin-hyung is?" "He's probably in the class room already." "Ah okay, thanks hyung!" And he went running off inside. "MARK!" "OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY IT JUST SLIPPED OUT OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT" "Sooo you're admitting it?!?!?!!?!" "Didn't I give up hiding it a while ago?" "Man, you know, you just gotta go up there and tell him. The dude is head over braincells for you and you're just too blind to notice. Pretty soon he'll be tired of waiting and he'll move on. But then again...knowing him, is that possible...?" "Ah shut up Jen. It ain't that easy" "Oh come on. How hard can it be?" "Ver- actually you know what, not hard at all. And to prove to you actually how easy it is, why don't you just go in there and tell Jaemin that you love him." "Why would I do that? I don't like him." "You're just in denial phase, Jen, soon you will be saying the opposite of that. I know about that phone call. You were worried for him, huh?"  Yeah yeah whatever. That'll never happen.  "Wait didn't Renjun come with you guys?" "Trying to change the subject? But what do you mean?" "Because you know, like Jisung, Renjun.." "Oh yeah right. He did. He just said he needed to go somewhere. He'll probably also be going to the classroom after he's done with whatever he had to do." "Right..." *ring ring ring* And there's the bell. Prison is starting. Wait where's Haechan?

-NANA pov-

What a start to the week. When I was getting out of the house via window I got scratched by a bush. It wasn't bad, but it set my mood. A little bit after I settled down, Renjun came in. Then Jisungie. We chatted about random whatever until the bell rang and all the students came hoarding in. Jeno and Mark came in, but I didn't see Haechanie. Jeno was looking a bit scarier than usual...his white shirt really put emphasis on his muscles that I didn't know were so...so...muscly. He could kill anyone of us if he wanted to. When Mrs. Huang took attendance she skipped over Haechan's name, probably signaling that she knew before hand that he wasn't coming. Why though? And why wouldn't he tell us?  Oh yeah, I need to return Sooyeon's wallet purse thingy today. Luckily she is here. Wow my thoughts are all over the place today, aren't they? Speaking of Sooyeon, she greeted me and smiled at me, so I guess that's a good sign. I'm so glad we aren't awkward or anything. I wasn't lying when I told her he's great, she is, but like...I'm not the type for girls...and besides, she's a lot more of a friend to me.  "Can I please have Jaemin, Yuta, Minghao, Sunghoon and Felix at my desk please?"  Huh..? Why does Mrs. Huang need us? All I noticed is that all of these people are in my dance class...minus Jisung. "Hey guys. You have been asked to preform your number 'Kick&Ride' at the art showcase today after school. You think you can do that?" Oh yeahhhh Renjun has an art showcase today. He showed me his piece, and boy is he talented. Wait what- Me? Preform? On stage? In front of people? Uh- h..e..l..p. But... I can't say no...everyone else has already agreed. I can't just drop-out and make trouble for them....but my dad...I can't be home late....WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOO????? "What about you Jaemin? Can you come?" Oh floop ah okie bReatHe OMG I GOTTA ANSWER AHH WHAT DO I DOO "Er- y-yes..." Omg what did I say HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE UP TO THAT AHHH INTERNAL MID-LIFE CRISIS YES A MID-LIFE CRISI BECAUSE WHO KNOWS I COULD DIE AT 34. OMG JAEMIN what are you thinking about. Calm it down. Eish. 

I pass by Sooyeon's desk on my way walking back to my seat. "Please take a minute to see me after class" I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Eventful chapter on my plot line. What you'd reckon happens next? Any ideas? Nana faints? Gets too much anxiety and stage frieght? We'll have to seeeee

Word Count: 923

Chapter 12; signing off~

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE 24 HOUR LATE UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'VE BEEN BEHIND ON EVERY EXTRA PLATFORM IM ON AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF LIFE. Please forgive this idiot 🥺🥺 I'm sorry, really

I HOPE this doesn't happen next week. You guys deserve more than a lousy author like me. Once agian, mianhaeyooo. 

-NanasExpresso