7- New Day, New Beginning

*time skip to next day at school*

-nono POV-

"Class please settle down I have an announcement," Mrs. Huang said, which was followed by the class groaning, who thought we had a new project. Surprisingly enough I wasn't apart of that; I already knew what the announcement was. "We have a new student. Come on in and introduce yourself." "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Na Jisung, I hope you accept me as your new classmate." This was followed by applause. Now Jisung doesn't know this, but whenever there is a new student the class claps for them, whether they like them or not, making it impossible to tell if these idiots like the new person or not. And I swear, if anyone doesn't like Jisung already I'll slit their throat. Even I'm rather surprised at my self for saying that, but I talked to him and guess what, he ain't that bad. Yesterday when Chan and Jaemi- I mean Dumbo left my mom came to pick me up, but ended up having a 30 minute long mom talk with Mrs. Huang before we actually went home. During that forever-after period, Jun was doing who knows what in his room and Jisung had just started a conversation with me. I would have just been ignorant, but he didn't know any better, and he was young, and he was Renjun's brother so I decided to talk with him. And now if anyone messes with him, they mess with me. "Mr. Na, your new seat will be next to Mr. Lee over there. Jeno raise your hand please." Jisung walks over and puts his books down a book on his desk. The title says "How to t-" something something. "Hi hyung." "Hey Ji. Welcome to this crap universe." He gives a little laugh. Then Mrs. Huang starts speaking again. "Everybody please now get with your partners so you can work on the project. You have the rest of the class period today. Jisung-ssi you can join Mr. Na and Mr. Huang over there."

-NANA pov-

"Hi Jisungie." I greet my lil'bro when he comes over with a soft yet strong hug. "Hi Jaemin-hyung, Renjun-hyung." "Hey Ji." "So uh...what's this project? It's my first day and I already have a huge assignment." "Oh don't worry Ji, this was only assigned yesterday. We had actually planned to do the project yesterday at my house but then you came along and yeah, here we are. Not that anyone's complaining" Renjun is sooo good with words, omg. "Oh and the two of you are sitting with us at lunch, you know that right?" Wait what-? I had thought it was a one time thing. I guess not...but anything to be with my Jisungie. "Wait, I'm allowed to do that?" Hehehe that's our lil'kunfute (my word, kunfused+cute) Jisung. "Omg, you're my new brother, Jaemin's brother, Haechan's new obsession, Jeno's new friend, surprisingly, and Mark's new responsibility! How could you not? And yeah, you're allowed to laugh at the Mark part. You haven't met him though, when you do you'll see what I mean." I smile again. "Oh...then YAY! Sitting with my new hyungs on the first day of school!! Also Jaemin hyung, what does Renjun hyung mean when he says 'surprisingly Jeno-hyung's new friend?" Oh.  Well how to put it... "Well er Jiji, Jeno isn't typically the type to make friends with just about anybody...that's why." "Oooo okay! Okay now please explain the project to meee."

*time skip to after lunch

Lunch was quite fun. I actually ate... Jeno right now is doing something on his phone. Haechan and Mark are conversing with Jisung. Perfect chance to do what I need. And I saw him walking to somewhere, so I got up and followed him. "Er... um.. excuse me, Renjun-hyung?" "Oh hey Jaemin! Can I help you with something? Also you can drop the hyung, I'm not that much older than you." "O-oh okay. Well er you see, I could use your help. Yesterday I found this note in my locker that wasn't for me. It was actually for Heeun, I don't know if you know her but er yeah. The thing is it was from Jeno, and it wasn't for me but I got t so if you could please please pretty please give the note back to him so he could give it to it's rightful reciver that'd be amazing. Sorry if I'm burdening you, I'd do it myself but I'm kinda sorta really scared what he'd do if I approached him." Phew. I said thar all in one breath, because if I didn't I know I'd stumble and not get my point across. I just hope he doesn't mind and understands. "Woah there Jaem, calm down. You don't have to be scared of asking things from me. Now if you wereHyuck I'd say  otherwise but whatever. About the thing you asked, yeah I do know who Heeun is and I absolutely despise her, and I don't know why Jeno would even write her, and give it to the wrong person. But yeah I'll give it back to him. Cuddos to you for being so kind and mature about this. But heh, you don't have to be scared of Jenjen, he may look intimidating but once he warm's up he's a whole different person. Look at how he is with Jisung. And if he does do something to you, I can bet my moonmin plushies that both Haechan and me would shred him limb by limb. So yeah." "Th-thank you so much Renjun! I hope I can return the favor one day." "Haha silly, there's no need for that. Now go back over there, I think there is someone waiting for you" Well that's a relief. I give him the note before I go back. 

*time skip to Renjun's house*

We've been working on the project for a while now. And it's coming along quite nicely. I've honestly forgot how strong Jisung's work ethic was. Mark is with Yuta again. Jeno and Haechan are working on the other side of the room. "Hey boys I baked some brownies! Help yourself!" Mrs. Huang calls. I knew it! I could smell something from here. We all go downstairs. Jeno mostly ignores me as usual; maybe Renjun didn't give him the note yet.

Pretty soon it's time to go. I get ready for my walk home. Jisung gives me an extra hug. I can tell he knows. And I can tell he's scared for me. But I'm also scared for myself too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Will Junie give Nono the note? Why does he hate Heeun too? Why are the Na brothers scared?

Word Count: 1075
Chapter 7; signing off~