10- 6llin' in the Dream

-nono POV-

*ring ring ringg*

"Hello?" "LEE FISHING JENO WHERE THE MR. FISHY ARE YOU?" "At home...am I supposed to be somewhere?" "MAN YEAH YOU ARE! IT'S 12:14, WHY AREN'T YOU HERE YET?" "Where exactly is 'here'?" "YOU FORGOT?! YOU'RE SO FAKE! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HANGOUT AT BANGTAN CAFE REMEMBER??"  "Oooohhh righhhtt. Meet ya in a bit" And I ended the call. Dude Haechan yells alot. Poor the people surrounding him.

I opened the closet. I didn't feel like wearing black today, and I didn't need to anyway, I wasn't really going to see any pesky and annoying school children. I picked out a a baby blue sweatshirt and white pants. I slipped on my blue high top Converses and went downstairs. "Hey hon where are you going?" "Oh hi mom, I'm going to meet the guys. I'll be back like maybe around 9. If it's later I'll text you." "Oh okay then. Have fun and don't do anything stupid!" I laugh. "That's Hyuck's job, not mine. Anyways, bye mom." "Bye honey!"

The cafe is quite close to my house so I just walked. I see everyone standing in front of the door. Even Jaemin managed to come, but like why wouldn't he be able too... not like he does anything special. I guess I still need to apologize to him for the whole Heeun thing. I don't know how I feel about doing that. But whatever. I guess he's my friend now and all that sap. I can see he's standing there, somewhat awkwardly, in his soft yellow turtleneck and black skinny jeans, with his bangs almost covering his eyes. I could almost, almost, say cute, but that's literally the weirdest thing that I would have ever said.  "Hey guys," "JENO YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT!" "Heh....sorry?" "Hyungs lets go inside I'm hungryyy!" "SEE YOU MADE JISUNGIE STARVE! Sure little Jiji let's go inside and get you something to eat." "I'll pay" "Really Mark?" "I mean...yeah sure. I haven't really been spending time with you guys much and this is technically our first official hangout with all 6 of us." "Awwww your so sweet Mark Lee" "Yah Haechan quit flirting and get going." "Oooo is Renjunie jealous? Do you want me to flirt with you?" "No!!! You're just annoying!!" I laugh at these crackheads. They turn to go inside. "Uh...Jaemin?" He turns his head in my direction, but avoids eye contact. "Can I er... talk to you?" "What do you want, Jeno?" "Chill Renjun I'm not gonna eat him." "Jaemin are you okay with this?" "Y-yeah.." "Do you want me to stay?" "N-no, it's fine, y-you go inside Junnie" Renjun gave me a look before going inside. I bet Haechan's heart that if he knew what I was doing he wouldn't give it to me. The glare I mean. Why is Jun so protective of Jaemin anyway? "So Jaemin...." "Y-yes?" "So..er... I wanted to say...like...I'm sorry. Like... because of the whole note situation." "O-o that.. uh... it's o-okay really. But uh- me and H-Heeun switched lockers so uh... yeah. Her's is the o-one on the r-right now..." "Oh....well thanks I guess for that information. Also, er, next time like if this ever happens again you can like just come tell me...no need to be so scared." "S-sorry." "No. Don't say that. Now let's go inside."

-NANA pov-

Did...I...what?! Was that just... LEE JENO... who apologized to.. me? Well then... I had thought he hated me... We walk inside and find the table with...our friends. Almost as soon as we sit down a waiter comes up to our table. "May I get you something?" "Omg hiii Kookie-hyung" says Mark hyung. Wooooooooooooooooooow this man is handsome. "Hey Mark! How's Jae-hyung?" "Hyung's good. Been spending a lot of time with Tae-hyung." "My Tae? Lol. Anyways what may I get you my lads." "I'll get a watermelon smoothie please." I think I might have over heard Haechan once saying Mark liked watermelons. "I'll get a vanilla cappuccino, please." Oooh Renjun's going for an aesthetic drink.  "Strawberry milkshake" Said Jeno. Um.....I don't really know how I feel about that. I don't really like strawberry flavored anything. But whatever, his drink. "Hai Kookie hyungie! You know my usual." "Ah yes a Tropical Cocktail with a pink and orange umbrella for the sun." "What the fish Hyuck it's litterally April?" "Oh shut up Junnie you aren't fun. I can drink what I drink. Whata bout you lil' Jiji?" "Oh/ uh.. may I please have a blueberry mochi and Mango spritzer? Thank you!" I internally chuckle. We didn't really ever eat out much, me and Jisung, but I'm not at all surprised. He's so adorable. "I see we have a shy one here. What about the pink cutie? What shall I get for you?" I think I heard a growl... "Lmao Jeno don't get jelly he has a boyfie. Oo that rhymes." but why would I? Eh? I didn't really want anything, I knew it's pretty much  just come back up later. "Uh.. I'm all set." "Whattt noooo Minnie you will eat!" "Jaem it's fine, you can get something." Mark and Haechan urged. Sometimes I have a feeling those two have a something for each other, but who am I to know that. "No seriously it's ok-" "JISUNG WHAT DOES HE LIKE?" "Oh- er uh anything that has peaches. And no milk. Or strawberries." My Jwi remembers...but he also just exposed me. Mr. 'Kookie-hyung' looks at me, and says "I know just what to get you. I'll be back once your order is ready. Have fun kids don't do anything stupid. Jin's here today and if he finds this place a mess... I think you know." ...no I don't? But I guess I do... ehhh we'll have to see. "Guysss! Let's go to my house after this and play games!!" Said Haechan. "I mean, we did reserve this day to hangout so like... why not?" Renjun has a point...actually I don't know what I was expecting today to be like. So we're going to Chanie's house noww. Jungkook-ssi is coming back. He gives everyone their drinks (and Jwi's mochi) and he gives be a peach flavored pack of gummies. Candy isn't really solid food so I know I won't bring it back up later.  He leans down next to my ear and whispers "Feel better". So he understands...I give him a grateful smile, and gives a cute one back. "But that's not real foo-" "Hyung it's fine, its actually perfect for Jaeminie-hyung."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? So... Dream are going to hangout. How'll it go? We can only wait and see...

Hi guys! Merry belated Christmas, if you celebrate, and happy early new years! I just came to say...
I will be gone for the rest of the year, but you'll have a new chapter Tuesday. January 4th, 2022, and we shall resume our regular uploading schedule. Please stay safe and don't be too mad at me >.< mianhaeyo!
~NanasExpesso

Word Count: 1107

Chapter 10; to be continued~