13- Oh No He Doesn't

-NANA pov-

"Hey Sooyeon. How are you?" "I'm great, what can I do for you?" "Oh well uh... you probably dropped this and I'm like uh- here to return it.." I presented to her the wallet purse thingy. I could see her eyes lit up upon me pulling it out. "Oh you found it! Thank you so much! I've been looking everywhere, I was afraid I'd be doomed for life. Thank you thank you thank you!" "Heh- you're welcome." She squished my cheeks. "Awww you're so cute! Okay well I have to go to my next class. Have a nice practice!" "Than- wait how do you know?" "Hehehehe I have my sources. Cya!" I- okay. Interesting. Sources. Whatever. I better go practice Kick'n'Ride before someone realizes I'm missing. Would anyone? Nah. But still. 

*time skip to The Showcase*

Right how the five of us are in the hallway. "So what's the plan?" Mark asks. "Well you guys can go home. Me and Jaemin gotta stay." "Okay so how about me, Jisung and Mark go hangout for a while. Don't worry Jun we'll take care of Jisung it's fine. Right Mark?" "Huh- oh yeah sure Jen. We'll take care of it." "Sounds great! I can hangout with hyungs!" "Jaemin you have any input?" "Oh- uh, yeah thats good- Jwi stay safe. You to Mark-hyung and J-jeno...hyung.." "See Jeno he's respectful he calls me hyung, why can't you?" "Oh please m0rk. And Jaemin you don't have to call me hyung, it's fine." "Oh- ok-kay...s-sorry" Me and Renjun waved them off. As he was passing by me, Jeno came close to my ear. Could feel my cheeks reddening. "I told you not to be so scared. Don't apologize. Now go throw a great performance" He gave a friendly little shoulder shove, but to be honest it kinda hurt because I....had a certain brusie no body needs to know about. Oh, and I'll probably be getting more after this, for being late. Great? "Jaemin? Hello? Minie?" "Huh- oh yeah, Renjun?" "You seem lost in thought, everything okay?" "Yeah.. it's all good." "Great. And is that a boy that can make you blush I see?" "What do you mean?" I say, knowing semi-well what he means. "Oh nothing, nothing. Let's just go to the auditorium so we both can kick some talentless eye-butts. Haha, makes sense, your number is called 'Kick&Ride' while my piece is called 'Dark Arise'." "What-?" "Haha nevermind." "Also I never got a chance to compliment your artwork. It's really beautiful, truly is. And best of all, I can feel the emotion- okay well maybe feeling dark isn't the best emotion to feel but you know what I mean." Ahh...I don't usually sput out such a long sequence of words like that...hope he didn't mind.. "Why thank you. Jisung said the same thing. Like mother like chick, I guess." "Renjun if one took a shot every time I replied 'what' to your sentences today they'd be high already." He laughed. I recognize the sweetness of it still, I just don't get the butterflies anymore. Cool cool... "Oh look we're here. Good luck! You're up first! Remember you won't mess up and even if you do I still love you and Jisung loves you and we all do! And we're proud of you anyway!" Hehe I told you I was sweet...trying not to be biased.  But no like seriously. Nobody better tell Hyuckie about it though, he might get sad. Sad that he couldn't cheer me on today. But probably happy that his job got done nonetheless. I have a feeling if Haechan were here he'd wanna stay in the crowd anyways just to support us, and he probably would have convinced the others to do so too. Mark seems whipped for Hyuck, Jeno is... Jeno, but something tells me he relies on Mark more than we realize. And Jisung just follows Jeno around everywhere like a God. If Renjun were here, he'd probably say like father like chick or something. Wait would that mean- omg Jaemin what. And why am I thinking of the others? Wow, I must love them so much to think of them as my way of calming down.  Oh god the curtain is opening. We got all our costumes put on and makeup done before hand... ahhh I'm gonna die today. 

*time skip to The Road*

The performance was nice, not going to lie. It was nice having a crowd, not matter how small, cheering for you. Although I doubt it was for me specifically. Renjun congratulates me backstage and said I could head home. So that's what I'm doing. Heading home. Just, please don't be there already, please. I don't want to get hurt again today I prayed. It probably wouldn't make a difference. Today was Monday and the demon's never late on Mondays. And yes, Jisung has convinced me that thing is a demon. Do I ever find it weird that I talk to myself so much like there is someone out there who cares and is getting to know my story..? Aish Jaemin stop thinking about stupid things. Oh no. There he is. getting out of the car. There is no way I won't be seen. And would you look at that, I've been noticed already.