chapter-9-stop using it.

Cale was not very sure about letting the two come with them see Raon.

So he hesitantly look back at the two while frowning.

Eruhaben notice Cale's discomfort. He can tell that Cale cherish the little dragon a lot and only wanted him safe.

So in order to ease Cale's mind, Eruhaben turn back to the two. "You two stay outside the room. I will go in alone."

"We won't." Choi Han said sternly first before Alberu put his hand on his shoulder.

Choi Han turn to look at Alberu. Alberu just smile and said "Sure but you will have to leave the door open."

Eruhaben look back at Cale. Cale nodded and stadted walking toward the lump again.

Once they got beside the bed Eruhaben use magic to put the bed curtains down.

The bed curtains were not completely blinelded but it is enough to make sure they can't see anything happening inside clearly.

Once the curtains were down Eruhaben turn to saw Cale looking at him stoically but he can see his eyes shaking.

Then Eruhaben put up a sound proof barrier. "I can tell that you want to protect the little one very much."

Cale let out a sigh of relieved. "Thank you and yes. Raon is my family after all."

Then Cale smile softly as he went to the lump on the bed and gently lift up the cover.

There Eruhaben could see a small and chubby little black dragon. Eruhaben approach Raon and touch his forehead.

Then gold mana started surrounding his palm. Eruhaben close his eyes and frown.

"Is Raon ok?" Cale asked calmly but inside he was so anxious. "The little kid seem to be going through his first growth phase."

Cale sigh loudly. "So he's fine." "Wait-" Cale shoulders visibly tense up at Eruhaben's words.

"He seem to be poison by dead mana." Cale feel his surrounding get colder. "Is there any way to heal him?"

Eruhaben nodded. "If we can get rid of the dead mana inside his body then yes."

Then Eruhaben observe Cale to see him flinch. Eruhaben think that Cale must've flinch because he was worried.

But Cale flinch for a different reason. Cale flinch because of the voices inside his mind.

-Cale I can do it. I can burn the dead mana.- Cheapskate.

-Cale you should stop using it now.- The sky eating water.

-Cale after we take care of Raon you should stop using that power and focus on healing your body- Super rock.

Cale just ignore the rest as he turn to Eruhaben. "I think I can burn it." Right now it was Eruhaben's turn to flinch.

Questions run through his mind for a second before he came to a realization.

"Is it some kind of fire ancient power?" Cale nodded and then he walk toward Roan and then put his hand on Raon's forehead.

The people standing at the door. Alberu and Choi Han cannot see everything but they can see something red inside the curtain.

Cale hand was coated in red thunder bolt as the currents enter Raon's body and Raon started whimpering.

Cale use his other free hand to stroke Raon gently. "Shh it's ok. Raon I'm here. You're going to be fine in a moment."

After a few minutes Raon stopped whimpering and Cale withdraw his hand.

Eruhaben smirk. "The little kid should be fine now. It this what you want from the deal?".

Cale nodded. "I want you to guide and teach Raon. If you do that I will be cooperating with you."

Eruhaben look at him for a moment. 'All he wanted was the little kid to be safe.

He isn't even asking anything for him. He also called the little kid his family. What an interesting pair.'

Eruhaben thinks and then shake his head. "You unlucky bastard."

Cale tilted his head in confusion. "Never mind. We should leave the little kid to rest."

Cale nodded as the kittens also nodded. Then the two adults and the kittens went out of the curtains.

The two who were waiting at the door saw this and approach them. "Is everything ok?".

Eruhaben nodded and look back at Cale. Cale just shrugged. Then the people around him suddenly widen their eyes.

"Cale!" The kittens yells as they transform into their human self. Red liquid drop to the floor.

Only then Cale realised that his nose was bleeding. "Cale are you..are you using that power again."

On asked with a shaky voice. "Cale of you are unwell you should have stayed in bed and not use that power.

I knew that it's weird how you were already better after a day. And I also notice that your movements were weird since this morning."

On look at Cale worried. "Cale stop using it."