chapter-74-lead the way.

Valatino look at Cale at that time. 'Cale Henituse.' A mysterious man who was deem as trash by the society.

But that said person he had met was nothing like the rumors. The real person he had met was a strong and independent man.

With a strong will for justice and people's lives. (Ahem misunderstanding ahem.)

To him Cale doesn't seem like a human he look more like ...an angel. An angel that the heaven sent down to save them.

He will admit Cale is prefect in everyway. Cale was strong, kind, smart and ..... beautiful.

Valatino look at the red locks that were swaying with the wind. His reddish brown eyes were glowing unnaturally and beautifully.

His hand suddenly reach out it suddenly reach out to Cale but stopped midway as Cale body crouch forward.

Gashen immediately support Cale's body. "Young master you are overdoing it."

Valatino could see red liquid dripping from his mouth. Valatino was reminded of something at that moment.

No matter how Cale was able to use the power of nature so freely. No matter how Cale doesn't seem human.

In the end Cale was still a human. That is fact that'll never change no matter what.

Suddenly Cale head shot up making the people around more alarm. "Young master?"

Cale couldn't hear it. Cale was focus on something. He was focus on the fight.

No more specifically he was focus on white star's sword of disaster that was aiming for the plaza.

He immediately lifted his hand. Red and gold colored thread started to from like a shield.

Valatino remember. He remember the beautiful rose shield made out of red and gold colored threads.

He has seem it through the communication device. The time when Cale earn the title of 'the crimson rose hero'.

He finally realize something else. The white star's sword of disaster was aiming toward the plaza.

A bright light flash through as a loud explosion came when whit star's sword and Cale's shield clash.

Cale groan as blood started dripping from his nose.

-Cale let's stop- Super rock.

Cale could hear Super rock's voice. 'Choi Han cannot handle him alone. There are too many people here.'

-He already made up his mind.- The thief

'Well shall we?' Cale asked in his mind as the ancient powers agree. His plan will finally be back on track.

"Gashen." Cale called out. "Yes young master?" Gashen answer almost immediately.

"Run." Cale said one words as Gashen, Freesia and Tasha immediately understand.

"You heard him." They order their respective people and started running.

White star watches as he saw Cale started running. His focus was lost as he was late on reacting to Choi Han's sword and almost got hit.

He can see Choi Han smirking. White star immediately knew he fell into a trap as he use his water wall but Cale was faster.

White star right arm fell off. White star groan as he clenched his now cut off arm.

He could see Cale smirking while running away. He was runnibg toward the desert.

"Shit my liege!" "I know whit star shouted back at Seyeru who started rushing at Cale's direction.

He look back at Choi Han and frown. "How annoying."

Alberu was still inside the meeting room with the other nobles. They still haven't receiv any more news.

Alberu face seem calm but his mind was racing. He was worried about Cale.

Raon has connect him a moment and told him everything he need to know. Cale was planning on finishing white star in the Caro kingdom but there is still a chance that he will come to Roan kingdom.

Raon said Cale and everyone else is safe. Raon also told Alberu that Cale wanted him to use this opportunity.

Alberu know what Cale was saying. Cale was telling him to use this opportunity to seize the land of death as their property.

Normally Alberu would be overjoyed but right now his mind was more worried for Cale to be happy.

The knight said that the battle was still ongoing in the Dubori territory. After that no more news came.

Alberu know and he decided to trust Cale. Alberu could see the pale face of Deruth who was sitting not very far from him.

Alberu could only wish for Cake to return or to at least make a call. Then his communication device ring.

Alberu swear his heart almost jump out of his chest. He check the caller and saw that it was from Tasha which mean he can pick it up right now.

Tasha's face appear.

-Your highness the mission was a success.

Alberu face brighten up just like the sun and as if on cue someone urgently knock on the door.

"Your highness there's-" Alberu stand up. "Lead the way."