chapter-21-down the drain instantly.

"That core requir the blood of a Thames. And right now I am the only Thames that hasn't went into hiding yet."

Cale explains. "So the other Thames are not dead but went into hiding?" Rosalyn asked.

Cale hummed. "Yes." "So let me get this straight. White star is after you because he wants your powers and because he needs your blood to make a fake world tree that will be like the world tree?"

Alberu asked as he process all the information to his head. Cale nodded. "That seem to be the case your highness."

"Any Arm's purpose?" Cale look at Lock confused. "You said that whit estar has a purpose."

Then Cale face turn into realisation as he nodded. "Yes whit star wanted to be like the ancient white star, a god.

So he is trying to summon a god and take it's powers. To be exact the god of despair, the seal god."

"How do you know about that." Choi Han frowns. He was starting to get really suspicious of Cale.

It seem like Cale know so much. Too much to be considered normal. There has to be something.

Also this bastard was someone who was known as trash. So there is no way he is just good.

Choi Han wanted to know what Cale was planning. Cale just glare at him and then turn away.

"I have some spies as I said before. They hold some kind of position to be exact."

Now that makes more sense but how did Cale get acquainted with one of the high positions.

That was what eveyone was wondering but they decided not to ask.

"Now white star is rushing things. So the finally battle is getting near. We need to be prepared.

We would have the Raon kingdom, the Caro kingdom, Breck kingdom, the elves and the dark elves right?"

Alberu turn to Cale in shock as Cale just smiled. Then he continue.

"Then my side should have the Whipper kingdom, the tiger tribe, the whale tribe, the vampires, the eleves, the Paerun kingdom, the Marchants and the assassins."

As Cale recited their forces everyone stared at him on how he got acquainted with those people.

"It's not enough." Cale mumble. "What?" He asked even though he heard what Cale just said.

"I said it is not enough. Since the preparations are complet. We should be getting help from the Mogoru empire, the jungle and some of the kingdoms from the eastern continent.

But it's not enough. I need more power of we are going to take down that bastard." Cale was thinking and no one aid anything else.

Then Cale sigh as he stand up. "Let's talk about it later your highness. Also since we are allied with each other I will be expected your help when we take down the empire ok?"

Cal smile at them and then walk toward the door. "I will explain the details later.

Tomorrow I am heading back to the Henituse territory. So if you need anything please come find me there.

Also we will be taking down the empire and then collecting allies from the jungle.

Then I think I will be heading to take back the Molan household. After all we need all the help we can get.

Then I hope you all have a pleasant night." Cale said as he walk out with Cage.

After they left the room Cale turn to Cage. "I though you would be coming with Taylor-nim where is he?"

Cage laughs. "Taylor is currently making sure that Glenn does not kill Bud."

Cale also laughs a little. "Are you really going back to the Henituse territory."

Cale nodded. "I also decided to head to the Whipper kingdom first to make plans.

After all the naytele for the Maple castle will happen first." Cale was trying his best to prepare for the upcoming war.

Cale really need to speed things up since whit star was also rushing things.

Since Raon woke up it seem like Eruhaben will be coming to stay with us as he have to tutor Raon.

Cale thought that he should takes those two to the Super rock villa to train while he rest in the Henituse territory for a week or two.

It has been a long time since he had spend time with his family. He also brought gifts for all of them.

Since he is usually busy Cale didn't spend most time with his family. Now that things are getting ahrder it would even be more impossible to meet them.

So Cale decided to take this opportunity to make time for his family and relax a little since he has been working hard.

Little did Cale know that all of his dreams would go down the drain instantly.