chapter-44-super rock.

Raon also notice Cale's weird behavior.

-Choi Han the human is acting weird. I can't talk to him. He seem so strange.

Choi Han also notice it. Cale was acting weird like he was possessed. He notice that Cale face has turn to his original one.

He still had his face covered with the hood. And for a moment their eyes met.

Choi Han saw that Cale's eyes which were usually a beautiful rich reddish brown eyes were now glowing gold.

It look beautiful. Cale look beautiful. No Cale look so enchanting. Right now Choi Han was drawn to Cale like a moth to flame.

With Cale's beautiful red locks and his now bright gold eyes combine, they look like a beautiful sunset.

Choi Han was mesmerized for a moment as he forgets all his surroundings until he heard Raon's warning.

-Choi Han looked out!

Only then Choi Han saw the flying boulders that was thrown to him by Honte.

They were surrounded by the Golems so they had no place to run. Choi Han didn't think anymore as he pull Raon's small body toward him and hug him to protect him.

But the boulders never hut him nor did her hear any crash. No the whole battlefield has become quite.

Everyone was staring with wide eyes as the whole battlefield went quiet as time has stopped.

In the middle of the battlefield there was a white cloaked person. Red and Gold threats were flowing out of his hand and we're binding all the enimes.

No one moved an inch. Then Cale snapped his palms that were wide open close into a fist.

As he did that the threats were pulled as the enimes which were being binded got cut into pieces.

Also rose gold colored fire started spreading to the threat that were binding the Golems.

As the fire reached the Golems it started gobbling up everything and screams started coming out.

The Golems also started burning and turning into ashes. Not even the controller or the core remain as everything burning to ash.

Everyone stared at the white cloak figure in the middle of the field with wide eyes.

Only when everything was gone prince Adin snapped out as he shouted toward the vice tower master.

"Get me out of here. Get me out of here right now." The vice tower master also started casting a teleportation spell.

But before they could teleport away a red and gold threat binded prince Adon's right hand and cut it into pieces.

Adin's scream was the last thing they heard before everything vanished.

Choi Han was running toward them while they were teleporting but Honte stopped him as they started fighting.

But before anyone could say anything a red and gold threat bind Honte and cut it into pieces as it pull Choi Han backward.

As Honte's body got cut it exploded as the black liquid burst out. It was dead mana.

No one said anything even after 5 minutes. Everyone was still trying to process what just happen.

They only snapped out when they heard Choi Han's shouted. Choi Han shouted and run toward the descending figure.

Cale descended to the ground as Choi Han, Raon and Toonka approach him as they were the closet to him.

Toonka seem to understand the situation as he told his soilders to stay a lot further back.

Choi Han immediately caught the descending figure and help him stand up.

Raon started brawling his eyes out. "Human!! Are you hurt. Are you sick. Do you want apple pie.

Human don't do that it was dangerous. Also was that the fourth stage of your power.

But why isn't anything happening. When you reach the third stage before your ere in a lot of pain.

Human are you in pain. Do you want me to call Goldie gramps. No I am calling Goldie gramps."

Raon didn't even consider keeping quiet as he started shouting while he was invisible.

Thank God that no one was near them except for Choi Han and Toonka or else they would freak out.

"Wait Raon I'm fine." Cale was about to reach out when Choi Han held his hand that was holding out to Raon and intertwined their finger.

"No Cale-nim you are not fine. I will only be able to let you stand up when Eruhaben-nim confirm that you are fine."

Cale look toward the Choi Han who was afying weird. But Choi Han look serious so he didn't argue anymore.

Only then he notice that Choi Han was still holding his hand and intertwining their hands.

Cale didn't have the energy to shake his hand off as he was busy listening to the ancient powers.

-Cale I don't think your plate can hold it anymore. Super rock.