chapter-85-everything went dark.

"So what is going on?" Sherrit asked as everyone was seated in the living room.

"That white thing is having too much free time again." Cale grumble as he sigh.

"I will be heading over to take care of the world tree and some other things as I have said before.

Ron you are taking the lead with Freesia, Bud, Ganshen, the kittens and the dragon hal- no Ryan to go and take care of Arm's allies around the eastern continent."

Everyone nodded. The dragon half-blood smile as Cale call him with the name given to him by Cale himself.

He still remember what Cale said back then. 'It's annoying to call you dragon half-blood so from now on your name will be Ryan.'

"His highness will be taking care of the gathering our allies. It's about time that Eruhaben found 'those' as well.

I will be going with the elves, dark elves and some of Bud's people. ......If not Glenn would kill me."

Cale mumble the last part. "Oh and I am taking Choi Han also. And the kids of course. Any question?"

Everyone shake their head and the meeting was excluded with just that. After that Cale immediately teleport to the lake of despair with Choi Han and Raon.

He can see elves and dark elves all gather there. Even though the elves didn't seem comfortable with the dark elves, they seem to be keeping it in.

Since they need their help. Cale smirk. If they were going to drag him into their business, then Cale will drag others in as well.

After all Rok soo-hyung taught him to be able to use people to his advantage no matter what. He wasn't a trash for nothing.

"Is everything ready?" Cape asked the three representative of the groups. "Yes young master."

Tasha answer on everyone's behalf. "Then let's go." Just like that they were all teleported to the village that Jopis was residing at.

They had taken over that village without Arm's notice and Jopis have been using it as a base.

Cale step out of the teleportation circle to see Jopis standing there with a smirk.

"Nice to see you again young master." Cale walk toward her and nodded. "Yeah it's been a long time princess Jopis."

Jopis glance at the people behind him and shake her head. "I still am doubting whether you really are, not a dragon."

Cale frown at her words. "I have cleared the misunderstanding up before haven't I. Plus you have already seen Raon."

Jopis just nodded. "I am just saying."  "So is everything ready?" Jopis face turn into an evil smirk.

"Of course I have long waited for this day." Cale also started smirking. "Indeed we have."

Cale met Jopis a long time ago. Well Bud did but that is not the point. He met Jopis a long time ago and found out about the evil Elisneh.

Cale wouldn't usually have anything to do with Jopis but since Cale found out that Jopis's younger siblings were involved he decided to help.

After all Cale is very weak to childern after all. But they haven't been able to found out a perfectly good excuse to take down Elisneh before.

But things are different now as she is reveal to be in cathoods with Arm. They can easily get away with it.

Raon look at the two smiling adults.

-Human are you and that weird dog lady going to scam someone. You guys are smiling like that.

Cale naturally ignore the baby dragon inside his head. Tasha felt a chill run down his spines as she saw the two smiling.

"Then we should get going." Cale said as everyone nodded and they went onto discuss things.

As the sun started to rise, they put their plan to action. They successfully manage to break in and locate the fake world tree.

Cale had a conversation with the fake world tree and decided to keep it for now.

As things were all going ok, Cale's mood started getting worse. 'Fuck I am getting that annoying feeling again.'

Cale frown as he watch the successful battle happening.

-Human are you sick why are you frowning.

Cale could feel the tug on his shoulder. "Raon go help Choi Han out." Cale whisper to Raon and pointed to the Choi Han who was fighting with Elisneh.

-Ok

Cale could feel the tug lifting of his shoulder meaning Raon left.  "Young master." Cale could hear a catious voice calling to him.

Cale turn around to see Pendrick approaching him sneakily. "Yes?" Cale was confused on why the elf was acting like this.

He handed Cale a wooden skewer. "The world tree-nim asked me to give you this without anyone knowing. She said that it's a sword. You'll need it."

Cale was confused but before he could asked anything, the elf was already gone from near him.

He look down at the thing in his hand and put it inside his pocket. 'Why would the world tree told Pendrick to give him this wooden stick secretly without anyone knowing?'

Before Cale's thoughts were finished shouts were heard. "If I'm losing it then I'll make sure you all lose something too!"

It was Elisneh. "Cale-nim!" "Human!" He could hear Choi Han and Raon's anxious shouts.

It was also the last thing he heard before everything went dark.