chapter-69-the sky eating water.

Cale did not hide his rude gaze. Who cares if this lord had a strong backing?

‘My backing is Alberu Crossman.’ Cale started smirking.

No matter how strong a Caro Kingdom’s noble might be, would he be as strong as the future king of the Roan Kingdom that was now the strongest kingdom after the fall of the Mogoru Empire?

And most importantly. Cale shrugged his shoulders and added on.

“It’s fine. I’m sure crown prince Valentino will trust me.” ‘No, it’s more like he’ll do as I say.’

“Furthermore, are you saying I did something? I haven’t done anything to the territory.” “What?”

The White Star’s eyebrow slightly rose to resemble mountains. “You bastard, what did you-”

It was at that moment. They heard drums beating outside. The noise was coming from the East. S

omeone in the hall shouted as the White Star and Sayeru looked toward an east-facing window.

“Why are the kingdom’s drums?” ‘What?’ Sayeru’s pupils started to shake.

‘So fast!’ This was the noise of the drums that announced that an important individual of the kingdom had arrived.

A person deployed by the kingdom had arrived much earlier than Sayeru had expected.

‘They should have taken at least another day or two according to their normal speed!’

Why else would they have installed those mana disturbance tools?

It was so that the kingdom would take longer to find out about the Dubori territory’s situation, giving them time to frame Cale and Choi Han.

But they had not managed to do anything yet.

‘That means!’ His gaze immediately turned toward Cale. ‘That bastard must have done something!’

Cale’s smile grew bigger after seeing Sayeru’s reaction.

This was because neither the White Star nor Sayeru realized that Cale met with Valentino.

This now changed things. If the enemy was trying to broaden the battlefield, Cale just had to do the same.

‘I did it at a timing you bastards didn’t expect.’ The lord’s backing? Would that be stronger than the crown prince who was personally heading over right now earlier than expected?

‘If you bastards pulled Choi Han and me into this, I will pull the royal family in.’

The sound of the drum started to get closer.  The drums continued to beat.

The drums that were getting closer reached the eastern city walls and the hands of the soldiers on guard started to shake.

“…W, why is the Royal Knights Brigade here?”

The soldier could see the Caro Kingdom’s Royal Flag fluttering in the wind.

The Royal Knights Brigade crest was shining on the armor of the knight holding the royal flag.

“Open the gate immediately! This is an order from his highness, the crown prince!”

Caro Kingdom’s crown prince Valentino was at the center of the knights sitting on a horse and looking at the city walls.

His eyes looked angry. Valentino’s eyes turned to the side. “Young master Cale is captured inside?”

“That is correct. Your highness.” Valentino turned away from the tattooed old man wearing an odd outfit and looked toward the city gate.

The closed gate opened and the Royal Knights Brigade entered. The sound of horses hooves were headed toward the Lord’s Castle.

The old man who was on a horse next to Valentino raised his head. The sun had gone down at some point and it was night now.

The crows hid their bodies in the darkness as they headed toward the Dubori Lord’s Castle.

The old man, Tiger shaman Gashan, started to speak. “Catch all the rats.”

The tens, no, hundreds of crows all started to hunt for rats. Gashan’s gaze headed toward the west.

Meanwhile the people inside the lord's castle were having their moment. They heard the crown’s drums again as well.

“Oh my, it looks like you got us.” The White Star looked toward Cale. He saw Cale’s smiling face.

Cale clenched his fists at that moment. There must be a reason that the White Star was so relaxed.

That was why Cale couldn’t help but be nervous even though he already pulled the crown prince into this.

“Cale-nim.” Choi Han approached Cale and pointed his sword toward the White Star.

Then white star started laughing as fire surrounding him and a sword appear on his palm.

"Should I show you a real disaster Cale Henituse."

Whute star look at Cale's stoic face with a smirk. Cale mind was loud at that moment.

– That damn bastard we need to beat with a stick! It won’t be enough to curse that bastard until the moment he is gone from this world! We need to curse him to death! Aaaaaaaaaah!

It was a clear voice that was swearing so coarsely.

– I’m going to kill that fuc**** bastard.

It was the voice of the Sky Eating Water.