chapter-56-don't hate me.

Cale was even more stupified. What the hell was Choi Han saying. Cale couldn't understand anything at all.

First Choi Han was acting weird. Then he started crying and apologizing. Then he started saying scary things.

Killing him. Cale was someone who doesn't even have the strength to kill Lock the weakest member inside Choi Han's group.

Killing Choi Han who was the strongest of them all is just out of the question.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Cale asked as he sigh to calm his heart down.

He saw Choi Han flinching and then looking up at him. He hasn't let his hand go yet.

"Cale-nim you are not abandoning me." Choi Han sallow his saliva. "Why would you think that."

"You. Left without saying anything and then you weren't ....here and I you.."

"I had something urgent came up while I was here so I had to left immediately. I took Eruhaben-nim with me."

"So you aren't abandoning me?" Cale just shake his head. "Heh." Choi Han let out a relieved laugh as he stopped crying and smile an adorable smile.

Then he guide Cale's hand, that he was holding, to the side of his cheeks and nuzzle against it.

"Cale-nim. I'm so glad." He mumble as he continue to nuzzle against Cale's hand.

He was still kneeling. Cale face remain stoic but if you look closely you can see a faint red on his ear.

'What the fuck. It's so unfair. How the hell is this punk this cute. He look like a little puppy.'

Cale though as he raised his free hand and patted Choi Han's head which he usually do to the childern when they nuzzle against him.

Which seem to work as Choi Han's smile become even wider as he held the hand that was on his head and held it to his other cheek.

Which made Cale cupping his face which is adorable by the way. 'Cute' Cale though as he watched Choi Han.

Choi Han immediately notice the faint smile on Cale's lips. He was happy that he could made Cale smile.

Alberu was pulling an all nighter since he had been neglecting his work.

Although he wanted to go find Cale, he can't since he can't ignore his work longer.

Cale will be mad at him. Since Eruhaben and the childern are with him Cale should be fine.

But Alberu soon started to get sleepy as he fell asleep on his desk. He didn't know how long has he slept but he woke up when he felt a small tap.

Alberu look up to the person who dared to barge into his room without knocking.

He was surprise when he saw Cale. "Am I dreaming right now." Alberu was still drowsy.

"No it's not your highness." Cale calmly answered. Alberu didn't seem to hear anything as he continue.

"If this was a dream can I stay asleep for a while longer " alberu asked as he took Cale's hands in his and lay his head into the hand.

"Your highness?" Cale asked as he look around only to see Alberu was already asleep.

Cale sigh. He came here for a reason But it seem this was just unexpected. Cale is dense.

Cale frown when he look at the paperwork on the desk. 'He must be tired. I should just let him sleep but the desk might be uncomfortable.'

Cale thinks as he decided to wake Alberu up. Cale patted Alberu's head with his free hand.

He used this method to wake the childern up sometimes. "Your highness please wake up the desk might not be comfortable."

Alberu groan a bit before his eyes suddenly snapped open and he shot up from his seat.

Which startled Cale a lot. Since Alberu was still holding his hand Cale was unable to back away.

"You highness?" Cale asked hesitantly. "CA...Cale?" Alberu called out with a small voice.

"Yes?" Cale was utterly confused. 'What the hell is wrong with everyone today.

Did something happen while I was gone.?' Cale was thinking that something is wrong.

Then Alberu suddenly walk toward Cale and yank Cale forward. Cale stumble as he almost fall but Alberu catched him in his arms and hug him.

He put his head on Cale's shoulders. Alberu's shoulders were shaking. "You highness is something wrong?"

Cale tried to push Alberu away. Cale finally did it as he flinch for how many times already.

Alberu was crying too. He felt a sense of familiar feeling. 'Didn't Choi Han also act like this what the hell is happening.'

Cale was extremely confused. Alberu hug him again. "Cale. Why did you leave... Do you.

Cale you can be mad at me or hit me if you want but don't hate me."