chapter-10-benign smile.

The other were confused at the kittens and Cale's conversation. Then they remember Eruhaben saying something about Cale has many ancient powers.

So they just listen thinking that this must be one of Cale Henituse's ancient powers.

They also notice how Cale is very gentle with the children.

Eruhaben started to worry when he heard that Cale was not feeling fine.

Cale didn't say anything and just look at the kittens. His nose bleed also didn't stop.

"Please?" On look at at her guardian with worried eyes. Cale held a handkerchief to his nose to stop his bleeding but the blood has already got to his clothes.

Cale sigh and patted the kittens while holding the handkerchief to his nose. "Let's walk them back ok?"

Then he was about to walk away when they heard a snapping sound and Cale's hand just lifelessly drop to the side.

"Fuck!" Cale mutter as he tried to do something. "Cale Henituse are you ok?"

Both Choi Han and Alberu was surprise when Cale arm just fall down like some kind of lifeless doll's arm.

"Cale stop it now. Your body can't handle it anymore. This way you will faint even before we can get there and your condition will get worse."

On said again as she cling onto Cale's leg to stop him from moving. "Cale whatever it is I think top should stop it now."

Cale look at eveyone's face and saw that they were all worried. Cale face frown at that.

First of all the children and Eruhaben is ok but why is the other two also look worried.

Choi Han beat the shit out of him back in the Henituse territory but why does he look like that now.

Also seeing alberu like that is just plain weird. So Cale doesn't like it.

Cale know that he has reach his limit and if he use any more if this power then he might be bedridden for a whole month.

So Cale just sigh and hold his hand up. Once he did that a red and white threat started appearing binding his arms and legs, like a puppet.

Then Cale snapped his fingers. Once he did that the string disappeared and Cale jus fall down like a puppet lost its strings.

Thankfully Eruhaben catched him before he falls to the ground. Then the they heard footsteps running.

"Young master!" They all turn to the door to see Freesia, a tiger wearing some white dojo clothes and some orange head bulter.

"Young master." Han shouted as he rush over to Cale to support him. "Young master why did you use it you should have been resting in bed."

Freesia said as she also approach Cale. "Freesia...Hans....Gashen" Cale mumble weakly as Hans topn his young master from the golden haired dragon.

"Thank you for taking care of young master mighty dragon." Gashen bow toward Eruhaben.

"You are a shamen?" Eruhaben asked as Ganshen smile and nodded. "My name is Ganshen, a tiger beast men and yes I am a shamen."

"I will escort you all back. I think it would be better if you could stay here for the night as the young master's condition is not very good."

Freesia glances at Cale who has already lost consciousness and is being cartied by Hans.

"Will Cale Henituse be fine." Choi Han asked. Freesia nodded. "He would be after a rest. You will see him at dinner. Shall we go."

Freesia gesture at the door. "Go for now." Eruhaben shoo them away. "Aren't you coming Eruhaben-nim."

Alberu asked confused. He was confused on why Eruhaben told them to go away when he's coming with them unless-

"I will be watching this unlucky bastard and the little kid." Eruhaben said as he look at Cale and then at the bed

They look at each other before the two look at Eruhaben and then the two just nodded as they hesitantly went out with Freesia.

They were escort back to the office and then Freesia escort them to the floor underneath and given them each a room and told them that they will call them when it's dinner time.

After Freesia left they all gather at Alberu's room and Alberu and Choi Han explain everything they saw.

"So Cale Henituse was using something to keep himself healthy all this time?"

Rosalyn asked as Alberu nodded. "So you guys didn't see who Raon was." Pendrick asked as Choi Han nodded.

"I wonder what's happening." Lock mumble to himself. "Well we will find out in a while right?"

Alberu smile his usual prince smile. Rob and Beacrox was quiet the whole time.

They were worried about Cale Henituse. Beacrox face was void of any emotions while Ron was sitting there with his usual benign smile.