chapter-48-the ancient powers.

'THIS FUCKING SON OF A WHITE THINGS. I WAS PLANNING ON HIDING IN A CORNER OF THE CONTINENT WHEN ALL OF THIS OVER.

AND THIS FUCKING WHITE THING JUST HAS TO RUINED IT. YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD.

I SWEAR THIS WHITE THING. THE ONLY STAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE IS A FUCKING STAR FISH.

Wait I need to calm down. This is still going broadcast if I were to use my powers here I would look like I am helping those 'heroes'.

I'll just pretend like I was just here in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yes let's do that I will just feigned ignorance.'

Cale though to himself as he open his mouth to came up with an excuse. But he was cut off by white star.

Before Cale could say anything white star started talking. "Hmm that's weird.

Normally you would have that annoying grin on your face but why aren't you saying anything right now."

Then Cale could see white star smirking. Cale has a bad feeling. "Then how about this."

White star said as he snapped his finger and started ascending to the sky.

The sky immediately turn dark as cloud strated gathering. Cale immediately knew what was going to happen.

So he move just like white star before anyone could say anything and held his hands out.

His binds started coming out like water and started covering the whole places just like a barrier.

Everyone could see the red and gold threats covering them. Deruth look at his son with worry in his eyes and anxiousness.

Alberu was also getting frustrated. He wanted nothing more than to ran to Cale's side eand protect him.

But he can't do that since he still have his image as a crown prince. Alberu was gripping onto his arm rwst so hard that it started cracking.

He didn't pay any attention as all his attentions were focus on the red head in the video communication device.

Meanwhile Choi Han was flying on one of Mary's skeleton toward Cale at a fast speed.

Then eveydthing went blinding as the whole sky was covered in bright lights.

As the lightnings started raining down onto Cale's binds like a waterfall. Cale eye were also glowing gold again.

More blood was flowing out of his mouth and nose. Cale was gritting his teeth while holding the binds.

Soon blood also started flowing from his now golden glowing eyes. Right then Eruhaben finally have an answer to Cale's eyes.

When Cale use the full power of his binds. His eyes started turning gold. The more power he use the brighter it gets.

Right now it was glowing at which seem like it's maximum. Cale must've been using all the strength he has.

Then white star stopped his attack as he look at Cale who has blood coming out of his mouth, nose and eyes.

"You are barely holding on. Aren't you. You have use too much and went over your limit during this week.

Cale Henituse you think you can stopped another attack like this with ypur current state?"

Only then eveyone finally saw how bad Cale look. He look like he would collapse any second.

It wouldn't be weird if he were to jist collapse right here, right how. That's how terrible Cale look right now.

So Eruhaben immediately cast a shield over Cale's binds. Raon also cast layers after layers of shields over Eruhaben's.

-Human take off your ...binds. Leave it to this.... great and mighty Raon Miru. Stop it human.

You can't ..... get hurt. If you get hurt. I will destroy everything. You.... can't get hurt ....Humannnnn!

Raon sounded like he was crying. Then Cale felt a hand carefully lifting him up into their arms.

It was Eruhaben's. "Cale enough. You promised not to fight." Eruhaben gently told Cale as if he was coaxing a child.

Cale felt like he didn't have any bones. Eruhaben frown at how weak and tired Cale body seem.

Eruhaben patted Cale's head. Then two hands reach out toward Cale's hand and slowly pull them down.

It was Choi Han. "Cale-nim please let us handle everything. You should rest now."

Cale sigh as he withdraw his powers. Eruhaben watched this as he handed Cale's body so that he could focus on his shield, to Choi Han which he gladly accept.

He carried Cale in a princess carry. He was happy that Cale actually listen to him.

While Cale withdraw his powers for another reason.

-Cale you can stopped now.- Thief.

-Yeah Cale let those punks handle that fu***** white thing- Sky eating water.

-Cale I will be slowly letting your plate go.- Super rock.

-*sob* I will work hard to keep you alive Cale.- Crybaby.

Cale just sigh at the ancient powers.