chapter-88-drunk crown prince.

Alberu's hand that was closing the door freeze midway as he swore he can hear his own heart beating wildly.

Did he just heard it correctly? Did Cale just say he is letting Choi Han go? Was they ........dating?

Albert didn't know what to do or think anymore as the whirlwind of emotions were getting wilder.

So he just walk away while hanging his head low. It would be best to cool his head now before he do anything he would regret.

Meanwhile Cale and Choi Han was having a serious conversation.  As Cale said that Choi Han's mind went blank.

Did he.. Did Cale just say that he is letting him go? Does that mean he is abandoning  him. But Cale promised  him that Cale was not abandoning  him.

Did he lie? No Cale is not one to break a promise  unless..... Did he do something to make Cale mad.

Was Cale mad at him because he wasn't wasn't able to protect him? Is that it?

"Cale-nim...I..I." Choi Han doesn't  know what to say as the words were stuck in his throat. Cale put his hand up gesturing him to stopped.

Choi Han wait patiently  for Cale's next words. "Choi Han first of all I want to apologize. For insulting the Harris villagers.

Second, I am so sorry you have to go through all that." Choi Han look back at Cale  in shocked. "Cale-nim did you perhaps."

Cale nodded. "Yes I have saw that you were from another world. And you got teleported here one day and had to fight for your life."

Choi Han just stay quiet. He don't know what to feel anymore. Cale look at Choi Han  first before sighing.

Choi Han flinch as he thought that Cale sigh because he is tired of him. So Choi Han  immediately  kneel now and now to Cale.

Cale was so surprised that he almost fell out of the bed. "Choi.... Choi Han! What are you doing?"

Choi Han  still didn't stand up as he beg. "Cale-nim I know you are mad that I wasn't able to protect you but please don't abandon me yet.

I promised that I will do better. I will promise you that I will prove myself worthy of you. I will train harder to get stronger."

" Choi Han no!" Cale shouted as he tried to get out of bed. Choi Han was older than him.

Cale may be a trash but he at least know how to respect elders. But as his body hasn't  been in use for at least three days his body was numb and he immediately tripped.

He would've hit the floor if not for the pair of arms catching him to prevent him from falling.

"Cale-nim  are you OK?" Cale nodded as he calm himself down. Then he look up at Choi Han.

Right now Cale was sitting in Choi Han 's lap and leaning onto him as Choi Han  has his arms wrapped around Cale.

"Choi Han I  am not abandoning you. I am just letting you go because  I am someone unworthy of you. And you don't need to get stronger, you are strong enough."

'And if you were to get stronger you would've become a monster.' Cale mentally  noted himself.

Then something made Cale surprised so much that he froze on the spot. Choi Han started chuckling.

Even though it look sweet, why was Choi Han  laughing right now? If that what your worry about then you need not to worry Cale-nim."

Choi Han took Cale's hand and cup his face. "You are more than  worthy of me." 'It is me that who is unworthy of you.' "So don't abandon me."

Choi Han snuggle his face into Cale's neck. Cale was still processing what happened when Choi Han  suddenly pulled away and lea  him back from his body a little.

A dagger came flying at the place where Choi Han's face was just a minute ago.

Cale shudder at as he look at the dagger and then back at the smiling  butler.

Choi Han  and Ron was glaring at each other. Why is everyone so vicious!'

It was late into the night as Alberu sat in his bedroom and chunk a another bottle of alcohol  down his throat.

No matter how much he tried to distract himself he wasn't able to do so as the red head's words are still clear in his mind.

In frustration he pick up a new bottle and was about to drink it when a hand stopped it.

"Yo- no hyung? What are you doing? What just happened here?" Cale was speechless at the reek of alcohol in the room as well as the three empty bottles of alcohol and a possibly drunk crown prince.