chapter-17-his attribute is present

As the door closed Alberu fall onto his knee like he just melted down. He was trying to cover his face with his hands.

He was sure that his face was a tomato right now. When Alberu catched Cale their faces were too close.

He could feel Cale's warm breath on his face. And Cale's-

Alberu snapped his head back up in shocked as the previous blush was no where to be found.

Alberu started looking back at his past behavior. He was sure of something then.

Alberu look down at his hands. "Do I- Am I in love with Cale Henituse." Then Alberu lips twitched as he started laughing.

How funny. Alberu never even though about loving someone or even marrying someone.

He always has though that he would become king and then hand over the position to one of his nephews.

But out of all the people he could've fallen for it just had to be Cale Henituse.

The most craziest and annoying bastard he has ever seen. Alberu started wondering why he like Cale.

Of course Cale is unmistakably handsome and looking at all his past actions he seem to be very smart.

He is also very strong but at the same time he is very weak and fragile. Alberu didn't know why he like Cale

He just do. He wanted to know more about Cale and get close to him. He had heard Cale laugh and he thought that it was one of the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He wanted to see Cale smile more at him. Then he had to stop his train of thoughts as the door open again.

"Huh your highness why are you on the floor and where is the young master and Eruhaben-nim."

Ron asked seemingly confused. Alberu just shake his head and stand up. "Cale Henituse left to do something important. He will be back soon."

With Cale;

After leaving the odd behaving Alberu Cale and Eruhaben didn't waste anytime waling toward the room Raon was in.

On their way the ancient powers were going berserk.

-Cale calm down I'm silure Raon is fine.- Super rock.

-Cale you need to calm down. Your fuc**** weak body hasn't recovered yet- Sky eating water.

-Cale I'm hungry.- Glutton.

-Cale let's how about we burn that fucking white star's bases to relieve some anger.- Cheapskate.

Cale ignore the ancient powers like he always do and walk faster to Raon's room.

Well his room but Raon was in there right now. Eruhaben had no difficulty catching up with Cale but he look at Cale with worry.

'His body is not in the best condition yet but he is still rushing to see the little kid.

Maybe their relationship is just like the kittens said. They are both just too shy. I think I will have a talk with the little kid when he wakes up.

What an unlucky bastard.' Eruhaben shake his head tiredly. Then he proceeded to walk to Raon's room.

As they arrived the kittens were already inside the room and on Hans arms.

Freesia was waiting by the door. Genshen was beside the bed. Eruhaben went to check Raon.

The air around Raon seem to be somewhat weird. Which increase Cale's worry.

Then Eruhaben turn back. "I advise you all back off. The little kid seem to be finish. He will wake up soon enough."

Then Eruhaben also back off. After a few more minutes the air around Raon tune back to normal.

Cale cautiously approach Raon. Then stroke his head. Raon open his eye slowly.

As sson as he saw Cale he started tearing up. "Human!!!." Raon immediately yells as he rushed towards Cale's ches.

Cale happily hugged Raon. The kittens also jump into Cale's arm and hugged their younger brother.

"You stupid human. Why did you get hurt like that. I will destroy the whole world if you get hurt again."

Cale just hummed in respond. Everyone inside the room started smiling.

Then Raon turn to Eruhaben and lifted his chubby paw. "Hello Goldie. I am the great and mighty Raon Miru and I am at the great and mighty age of six years old."

Eruhaben scoff. "What a different little kid." "Hey Goldie I'm not a little kid!"

Raon yells as he fly toward Eruhaben. Eruhaben laugh at this cut action. "Different?"

Cale asked Eruhaben. Eruhaben look at Raon one more time before turning to Cale.

"Normally when a dragon meet another dragon a fight would mostly broke out because the dragons will tried to prove to each other that they are better.

But the little kid is some what different. I guess according to you the environment he grow up in was different."

Eruhaben look at Cale's indifferent face. "His attribute is present."