chapter-87-letting you go.

Cale watched with an indifferent face as Ron place lemon tea on his bedside table.

Everyone was observing Cale's reaction. As soon as Ron put the tea cup down and smile at Cale the last string of Cale's rationality snapped.

As Cale clench the blanket before suddenly bursting out and started blanket abusing by kicking and crumbling it.

All doing while shouting and started whining like a child throwing tantrum which caught everyone off guard.

"I AM SICK OF IT! I JUST GOT OUT FROM THAT DUMB STUPID TEST. THANK TO THAT FUCKING ILLUSIONIST.

I JUST HAD A VERY BAD ILLUSION AND YOU ARE GIVING ME LEMON TEA.

I HATE LEMON TEA, YOU SCARY OLD MAN. I DON'T LIKE THAT SOUR DISGUSTING LEMON TEA.

OUT OF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD'VE FEED ME. YOU BROUGHT LEMON TEA.

EVEN IF I AM STARVING TO DEATH I WON'T DRINK THAT THING EVER AGAIN AND YOU AIN'T MAKING ME."

Cale finish his outburst as his face was red and ha was still pouting. He look like an adorable little kid right now.

As Cale didn't see any reaction on the still shocked and wide eye Ron Cale throw himself into Eruhaben's arms and hug him.

He buried his face into Eruhaben's chest. He know he mess up and he just as scared of Ron's reaction.

So in the worst case scenario, at least Eruhaben will protect him no matter what right?

Everyone was still shocked as in the spam of the last half an hour they had seen two shocking sides of Cale Henituse, the always calm and indifferent person.

They didn't know whether they should be happy that Cale was comfortable enough around them to act like this or worry about what Cale just said.

Ron broke out of it as he smile. Cale peek toward him and felt chills upon seeing that smile.

"Then this Ron will change it to something else young master but say about what you just said, what kind of illusion did you go through."

Ron eyes turn colder as everyone become focus on Cale once again. Cale avoided everyone's eyes as he rethink about the illusion.

The illusion he face was like reading a story as images just flash through his eyes.

It was their world but somehow different and not in a good way. It show him the life of Choi Han.

And it was very ...sad. He had seen it he had seen a different Choi Han from a different world.

How Choi Han came from a different world. How Choi Han fight in the forest of darkness to survive.

How he has lost Harris village. The first village that treated him like a human and give him a warm home after being trapped in the forest of darkness.

How it was destroy by Arm. How Choi Han came to Rain city. How he and Choi Han fight.

How he.... insulted Harris village. Choi Han was right to beat him up back then.

He is truly a trash. He had seen Choi Han become a hero just like what happen but the difference between the illusion and the present is that he don't have these precious people by his side.

He saw it he saw Raon being killed by Choi Han after going berserk. How his brother lose an arm, how the Henituse territory was destroy as well as a lot of places.

Puzzle city, the jungle, Whipper kingdom, the Ubarr territory anda lot of it.

He had seen many people dying. He has seen himself dying as well as his live ones.

Ha had seen the despair of thousands of people. The despair of a seventeen year old highschool boy who was dropped into a foreign world and had to fight to survive.

It was like the story that Rok soo-hyung has told him about a long time ago.

It was horrible. As someone who is weak to childern, he can't bear it.

The reason he was able to break out of the illusion is because he was always reminding himself that this is an illusion.

Cale finish his flashback as he shake his head and look down. "It was.... very sad one."

Everyone notice the expression on the red head so they decided not to interfere anymore.

"Can you guys leave me and Choi Han alone for a minute?" Cale asked everyone.

Everyone look at each other and then back at Choi Han. "Please?" Cale word made them sigh as they all went out one by one.

The childern and Eruhaben also went out. "Talk what you need to talk." Eruhaben close the door as he made a soundproof barrier.

Choi Han look at Cale anxiously. Why did Cale wanted to talk to him alone?

"Choi Han I'm letting you go."