chapter-58-from the clock.

Choi Han was training inside the forest of darkness when he suddenly felt something in the air.

Something big. He immediately ran toward the source with his sword. Then he didn't expect to see 'this'.

In the middle of the forest of darkness there was a giant black castle. Choi Han just look at the black castle in confusion.

Then the door to the castle opened. Choi Han immediately got ready to attack but he dropped his sword when he saw a familiar red hair.

"Cale-nim?" Choi Han look at Cale who was dusting himself with a frown.

He had many questions going through his mind. Cale did say that there will be something happening tomorrow.

But this is on a whole another level. Like who the fuck would expect a fucking castle to just appear out of nowhere.

"Cale-nim this is?" Choi Han still didn't know how to respond but before Cale could say anything Raon fly over with a communication device.

Raon connect the device per Cale's request. The face of a astonished Alberu appear.

-Cale just what the hell. I did send someone to investigate but just what the hell.

I am surprise that I even have the energy to be surprised at your actions. Your driving me crazy.

Alberu sigh as he rubbed his face. 'Since Cale said something I just thought that ...I but who would expect something like this?'

Cale just shake his head. "About that your highness it would be better for you to come here after lunch.

There is somethingw e must do and it is in a hurry." Cale disrespectfully 'ordered' Alberu.

-You really are very disrespectful.. 
....not that I hate it .

"Yes?" Cale asked as Alberu shake his head. Cale didn't hear what Alberu just said as he was busy thinking about something important.

-Nothing. Alberu shake his head. Even if Cale doesn't hear it there was someone who could hear it.

It was Choi Han. Since Alberu words make Choi Han for some reason mad. He clicked his tongue.

"Choi Han go and call everyone." Choi Han didn't question him and just went to call everyone.

Cale just went back inside and sit down inside the living room at the black Castle.

Soon everyone arrived and are now  all inside the black Castle living room.

Cale was drink the lemon tea Ron prepare for him with a blank expression.

"This will be your new home from now on. Feel free to explore it. You can all pick a room each. The room on the top floor is mine.

As I said before feel free to move in and choose your own room. If you need me I will be in my room talking.

Do not disturb me also, call me when everyone else arrived. We have much to discuss after all."

Cale said as he got up. Eruhaben and the kids follow him from behind they all want into Cale's room and shut the door.

Eruhaben set up a soundproof barrier. Eruhaben sat down and turn to Cale seriously.

"So Cale are you going to tell me everything right now?" Cale just nodded as he sit across Eruhaben with the childern by his side.

You took out the pocket watch and put it on the table. "This was an artificial clock that was given to be my my late mother.

She told me this was a very important item and told me to take care of it. I have been taking care of it since she died.

This is not a normal clock as you can see it can connect to the other world like the one you have seen before.

His name is Kim Rok Soo. He had been with me since I was eight. He was the one who told me about the upcoming war and many other things.

He was also the person who raised me and taught me many things. He told me that he's somehow able to know the future.

Thanj to his help I was able to avoid many troublesome, situation and I'm still alive.

I have been preparing for the future with his help. That is the reason why I know so much."

Cale talked casually as if he was talking about the weather and not something like this.

"So he was the one who raised you and warn about the upcoming war?" Cale just nodded.

"You unlucky bastard." Eruhaben sigh. He was curious about the clock since the beginning but he noticed it was not the time and he waited.

He didn't mean to find out something like this if what are Cale telling is the truth then something must've happened.

For the gods to interfere there seem to be something. Since he felt divine power from the clock.