chapter-29-his hairs and eyes change.

Beacrox smile seem to be saying that.

Yes, he was caught. The corners of Ron’s lips also rose slowly. It was a cold smile, far from his usually benevolent.

He knew that the chances for an old man like him to get even better were much less than the chances of these kids, but he could not lower the dagger.

What was the reason? "My old ass. You still have dozens of years to live."

He looked at his puppy Young Master, who was still grumbling. A benevolent smile reappeared on Ron’s face.

"Young master, everything you said is true." Cale turned his head slowly. He felt his heart skip as he met Ron’s gaze.

"I’m too greedy to be a boring old man." 'Why Does the old man have such a malicious look?'

Cale pressed his hand to his heart and swallowed.

"We return grace a hundred times more than we receive, at the same time our revenge brings death to our enemies."

Rob seem to be talking to himself. Ron believed that everyone had their own inner candle.

The candle slowly began to go out as you got older, until its light was completely extinguished, leaving you in a cold world filled with darkness.

However, he was wrong. What extinguished the candle in his heart was not aging, but the wind that Ron allowed to enter.

Moreover, he chose to turn his back on the small flame, which continued to burn.

He finally realized it. And when Ron began to take care of the small the flame that was almost extinguished, he was able to feel everything that he did not understand.

He felt his unshakable determination, which said that he could keep going for a long time.

"Young master, thank you very much." The killer thanked the man who helped him find that tiny flame that was still burning in him.

He was alarmed because he could not understand what was happening, however, seeing that Ron’s gaze returns to normal with a benevolent smile, the young man decided to relax for now.

His heart, which froze with fear, began to beat again in a normal rhythm.

Then Ron Stand up and bow as Beacrox did the same. "We truly are greatful young master."

"You don't need to thank me. It is something I should do." As Cale said that Lock look at Cale in admiration.

He was thinking how kind Cale could actually be as the others had smiliar thoughts except for the children, Eruhaben and Bud.

And Cale himself of course. He just said that because Ron really didn't need to thank him.

This is something that needed to do in order to have a peaceful slacker life. Then they discuss the plan in detailed.

Ron and the others went on ahead to the eastern continent with Bud while Cale stay behind because he had something to do.

After Ron and the others teleported away Cale turn to Raon. He has debated whether he should reveal Raon or not.

He wanted Raon to grow up happily. He wanted Raon to grow up to be as less involved in war as possible.

But now the conditions has changed. It has now become necessary for Raon to participate.

Then Cale told Rain to teleport to the coordinates. A blinding light cover his vision when his visison return Cale was inside a very luxurious room.

Then Cale turn around when he heard a voice. "What the Cale Henituse." Alberu stared at the figure standing in front of him.

Alberu was thinking if his wish just actually came true. He wanted to see Cale since it has been three days since they last speak.

Alberu also couldn't just call everyday since Cale and him are not that close yet.

Then Alberu notice the little dragon flying near. "Is that?" Alberu pointed at Raon.

"Greeting your highness meet Raon Miru." "Hello crown prince my name is Raon Miru."

Alberu nidded. He was sure at this point what ever Cale do will not effect him now.

Then Cale sit down on the couch without even getting premission from the prince.

Alberu also don't mind it that much. Cale's presence seem to relax his mind for some reasons."

"So what are you doing here." "Oh I am here to inform you that I will be heading back to 'that' place since the a lot of things has been done.

Also I am taking back the Molan household and control the underworld.

Alberu look at Cale in disbelief. Then he sigh as he brushes his hair. "You are driving me crazy."

"Also your highness when are you planning to revealed your true face and not the one of that magic."

Alberu started chuckling. Then he took his necklace off. His hair and eyes change.