chapter-64-one of Cale's people.

The communication device got connected as the face of Roan's crown prince appear.

Alberu was with his usual smile. He look at the knight that he place inside the Caro kingdom as a spy.

"Greeting to Roan's brightest sun." The knight greet as Alberu nodded.

-How is the situation there.

Alberu was really curious. Cale told him that he will contact him soon but it has been a long time and he hasn't contacted him yet.

Alberu also has a bad feeling about something. The knight seem hesitant as he speak.

"Your highness you see the the situation is quite complicated." Alberu smile twitched.

-Please spit it out.

"Youe highness the...... the ..." The knight still was hesitant to speak.

It took everything Alberu had to compose himself to not just teleport there right away to check out after seeing the knight.

-Why are you acting like this. Just spit it out already.

One of the noble that was inside the meeting room with Alberu hissed at the knight.

"Your highness the crimson rose hero-nim along with the hero of the plaza incident as well as a blue haired person went into the land of dead."

The knight bow down. Alberu sigh. Thank God it was nothing. For a minute moment there he was worried.

But Alberu's relief didn't last long as the knight continue his report.

"Which is currently covered by roaring whirlwind of dead mana." Alberu smile crumble completely.

-Repeat that? The knight shivered at Alberu's cold voice. His face covered as stoic without any emotions visible.

"The land of death is covered by roaring whirlwind of dead mana right now and the heroes are currently inside there."

-C... Cale? Cale is inside. You mean my son is inside the land of death right now?

Deruth asked with a shaking voice. Deruth stand up immediately after hearing about his son.

His eyes were also shaking and he seem terrible. The knight nodded.

Everyone knew how much the Henituse family treasures their oldest son.

Even when he was still known as trash the Henituse never show any kind of negative reaction toward any Cale has done.

Count wheelsman was currently holding Deruth's shoulders to keep him from falling down.

Deruth felt like his would faint right here. His legs doesn't have anymore strength.

Alberu grip on his arm rest tighten to the point the arm rest started cracking.

He felt like his whole world stopped. Alberu was getting a bad feeling when he can't contact his aunt.

Alberu suddenly remember something as he asked.

-What about the other heroes? Where are the other heroes.

"Ah the other heroes arrived not long after the crimson rose hero-nim has gone inside the whirlwind.

Currently a golden haired mage is keeping up a barrier to keep the dead mana from reaching the kingdom.

While Rosalyn-nim and some other people were doing things. Since we are not allowed to get near I don't actually know the situation."

'A golden haired mage? Could it be Eruhaben-nim. Wait Eruhaben-nim being there would mean.'

Alberu thought as he look at the knight. Alberu was sure now. Cale was fine. Because Eruhaben being there without doing anything would mean that Cale is fine.

Because he knew that Eruhaben wouldn't stay still if something were to happen to Cale.

He had seen how Eruhaben care about Cale and the childern. Eruhaben would have flip the entire desert over if something were to really happen to Cale.

'Choi Han and the blue haired person would be Bud Illis. Cale should be fine with those two by his side. This is driving me crazy.'

Alberu sigh and smile like he wasn't panicking just a moment ago. His smile return to his face.

-I understand please keep me updated and contact me immediately if something were to happen.

The knight bow. "I shall do as your orders your highness." Then the communication device turned off.

Alberu stand up as he walk toward Derth and held his shoulder to help him sit down.

He then patted Deruth's shoulders. "Do now worry Count. Seeing that everyone else is there young master Cale should be fine."

Alberu lean to whisper into Deruth's ears. "You do know more than anyone else what Cale really is capable of right?"

Deruth know. Even when no one else did. He know what kind of person Cale really is.

Deruth calm down after hearing the crown prince's words. Right his son would be fine since he is Cale.

Alberu smile widen after seeing Deruth calm down. Cale wouldn't like to see his father like this after all.

Alberu notice how much Cale actually cherish his family and people and Alberu was aiming for that very spot.

He was aiming to become one of Cale's people.