chapter-91-who is Raon?

A bright light cover everyone as two person appear in Fredo's office.

Well it would look like it is just two people but im truth there is a floating little invisible dragon with them.

-Human this place is somehow strange.

Both Cale and Alberu become alerted at the strange atmosphere that they just encountered.

The atmosphere inside Fredo's office seem strange. It felt like it was abandoned or hollow.

-Human I can't feel anyone in the whole mansion.

Cale frown at Raon's words. No one in the whole mansion. He just talked to Fredo.

Even if Fredo went out out some reason. At least the servant or the guards should still be inside the mansion but no one in the whole mansion.

"My dear dongsaeng are you sure we are in the right place." Cale nodded. "Something is not right."

"Huh?" Cake walk out of the door. "Raon use invisibility." As Cale said that the both of them turn invisible.

Alberu follow Cale from behind. "Cale?" "I am having it again." "Having what?"

They finally arrived at Fredo's bedroom and it looked horrible. Like a battle just happened.

"An iffy feeling." Cale whisper but Alberu heard it clearly. "It seem like a battle happened here."

Cale nodded. He already know what happened. "Was he discovered?" Alberu being the smart person he is also figured out.

"Young master?" A voice caught their attention. Cale immediately recognized the voice.

"Solena!" Cale immediately rushed over to the female leaning onto the door frame for support.

"What happened?" Cale immediately asked. Solena seem like she had been beat black to blue.

"Young master after your call with the Duke, Sayeru came and tried to take the Duke.

It seem like they found out about our connections." "How?" Cale voice was low as he said that.

He was angry. "I think there started getting suspicious after the white star decided to sacrifice the vampires.

The Duke trusted you and did nothing. So the white star must have been suspicious that someone like the Duke was staying still about this matter.

A fight happened but we were defeated. I barely manage to escape thank to the Duke.

But they took him back to the castle. Please young master j beg of you please help him."

Solena grab onto Cale desperately.  Cale hang his head low. So Solena didn't see his expression.

Then Cale gently hand Solena to Alberu. "Solena this is my hyung. You can trust him.

I will be going to get Fredo. Stay here and wait for me at the entrance. I am getting you both out of the Endable kingdom."

"I understand." Solena just obeyed as Alberu frown. "Your fucking weak Cale. From as far as I know from your talk.

You are going into the main base of the white star aren't you. How are you going to do that."

Cale sigh as he brush his face. Why is there so many troublesome things today.

For fuck's sake. He just want to live peacefully with his childern and do whatever he want.

Rok soo-hyung is right. I am a pitiful person. I promised I will not argue with you anymore hyung.

Please help me out of this hell hole called life. Why can't there be just one normal day in my life.

Cale was so done with everyone's bullshit. Especially that white reddish as rok soo would call it.

"I have been to the castle before whole you don't even have any idea what is where.

Someone have to wait for us to escape. Plus I have Raon with me remember."

Solena just stay quite and listen to it. After all Cale was still Naru even if he didn't use that identity anymore.

Solena had already saw the adoption papers that Fredo had prepare.

So Cale is pretty much the Duke's son. Even if he doesn't know that. Solena know that Cale is going to be furious when he found out about those papers.

Alberu sigh in defeat. There is no arguing with Cale. He is right. Everything Cale had said is right and he know it.

He is still worry about Cale. But he thought that it is best if he just let Cale go and went along with Cale's plan.

Right Raon is with Cale. A dragon is with Cale so he should be fine. After all he is still a dark elf.

Even if he is only a quarter of it. Even if he manage to control it better than most dark elves, his instincts as a dark elf didn't change.

"Hurry back." He look at Cale seriously. "Of course that is always the plan." Cale smirk.

He is going to give that white reddish a present. An unforgettable one.

While Solena just realized something. 'Who is Raon?'