XX

Secrets revealed

"Bluegh!"

●————————●
The change of scenery was nice for Diana, it allowed her to clear her mind and think about the things that happened the past few days.

She was in a nice bliss until she heard someone scream "DEAR MERLIN! GET OFF OF HIM!" from upstairs. Her head snapped up and she sprinted up the stairs, she saw Gideon standing in the doorway to his and Fabian's room, his jaw slack.

"What? What's happened?" Diana asked urgently, pushing him aside, she was met with the view of Rory sitting on Fabian's lap and both of their faces were beet red.

"Bluegh!" was all Gideon said, flinging his arms around. Diana felt like she was stuck in place, her expression was neutral, Rory got up from where he was and walked over to her.

"Ana? You alright?" he asked and it snapped her out of whatever daze she was in, so she slapped Rory's arm, gaining an "ow!" from him and her expression grew annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell me, you idiot?" she demanded, crossing her arms, Rory tried to sputter out a reply, but no fully formed word came out of his mouth. "I've been betrayed." Diana exclaimed dramatically. "Do not talk to me anymore!"

She walked past Rory and towards Fabian, a wide grin spreading across her face once Rory couldn't see her anymore. Fabian stood up and Diana stepped into his open arms, whispering a "I'm so fucking happy for you Fab, you deserve it." as he squeezed her tighter.

"Love you Di" he muttered into her hair.

"Love you more." she replied cheekily. They stepped out of the embrace and Diana gave him a quick peck of the cheek before running over to Rory and jumping on his back, he let out a yelp of surprise, which sounded more like a screech.

"I'm happy for you, you idiot." she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"So, you're not mad?" Rory asked hopefully.

"Oh no, I'm still mad, you promised you'd tell me when something happened between you two." she scolded, though she held onto him tighter, Rory knew it was her way of showing affection.

"I know, I know. It just never came up, so I kind of forgot," he shrugged meekly.

"Forget? How in the hell could you forget something like that, Rory McLaggen?"

"How in the hell could you forget that you got attacked by a werewolf?" he countered back, a smug smile now gracing his features.

"First of all, that was months ago," she stated, jumping off his back and walking around to face him. "And second of all, I did not forget, I explicitly decided not to tell you." she said smugly, before realising her mistake."