XXII

The evil it spread like a fever ahead

"more specifically David Bowie, he was Remus' favourite"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"more specifically David Bowie, he was Remus' favourite"

●————————●

Now, Remus Lupin is sitting in a muggle hospital hoping his own mother isn't dead.

Diana paced up and down the hallway of the hospital while Remus sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs that was against the wall. "Will you just sit down for a moment?" Remus asked, rubbing his eyes. "It's stressing me out."

Diana stopped abruptly and turned to face Remus. "Oh, it's stressing you out? Wow, Remus I am so sorry that it's-"

"Will you just sit down?" he snapped, Diana opened her mouth to say something else but snapped it close when she got a deathly "Lupin Glare" from Remus.

"Fine," she harrumphed, sitting down in the chair next to him. The hospital was suffocating, the plain beige walls seemed to be closing in on her, it was like she couldn't breathe. They were screaming at her going "You're going to lose her, you're going to lose everyone. You'll be all alone and it's all your fault. You should've done somethi-

"Talk about something, I can't deal with the silence." Remus broke her out of her thoughts, his head in his hands.

"Talk about what?" she sighed.

"I don't know, Quidditch or something,"

"You didn't go to my last game against Hufflepuff." she pointed out, crossing her arms and leaning her head against the wall. "We won by the way."

"I'm sorry I was studying, I'll come to the next one." Remus replied, Diana could sense his lie from a mile away but the match was in late November and she wasn't expecting such a poorly crafted one.

"'Course you will, our next match is against Gryffindor. Davies has us up to five practises a week in order to get prepared." And I've had to sneak past Filch after curfew almost every time to see James, she thought to herself but internally shook away the thought because with it came a pang of pain in her chest.

"I, fuck I'm sorry alright? I've been a dick." Remus exhaled, tugging lightly at his hair, he was still leaned over with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry too," Remus looked up at her with confusion. "I've been a dick to Bl- Sirius," shuddering at the use of his first name, Diana went on. "If you really like him, Remus, I'm not going to stop either of you and I'll try to be nicer to him. Only and only if you tell him to be less of a prick to me as well."

Remus looked at her with a small, yet loving smile, she'd missed his smile. "Yeah, that'd be nice." he leaned back in his chair and Diana was glad to see he'd relaxed a bit.

Saudade \\ A James Potter storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें