What's a hero anyway?

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over and saw the hero killer and a bloody bruised body. "Aren't you supposed to kill me" She mumbled still crying.

"What's wrong kid?" This isn't what she expected to hear. "Will you tell anybody about this?" He promised he wouldn't and she told him the story of a girl who dreamed of being a hero since she was little but the blood sucking "Future hero" Tore her down over and over then she ran into Katsuki and he told her a crushing line, Then the girl met all might and he was horrible. Stain couldn't believe what he had heard. The world had been so cruel to this girl, even all might said no. 

She heard screaming in a area nearby she ran towards it not caring about stains cries. She saw Bakugo There and bolted into action. She didn't understand why she saw another kid with her. He had green hair and freckles and they were both trying to save Katsuki "Kacchan!"  They clawed away she tried the use her quirk but it was useless. She started to sob and punch the villain. Toshinori walked by and Saw the two both fighting for their classmates life. He was shocked they both seemed to be weak too.

After all might stepped in they got yelled at for stepping in Ochako interrupted "None of you Heroes stepped in so I felt I had to." he dismissed the two. "Hey what's your name?" Ochako asked the piece of broccoli "I'm u-uh Izuku M-Midoriya?" She didn't understand the question in how he talked. "Are you ok? You seem to be stuttering a bunch." "I-I'm Fine." "Is that and all might key chain?" "Yeah! I love all might a whole bunch I-I want to be just like him but my friend Kacchan tells me I-I can't." Him Idolizing all might made her blood boil but she could contain her rage.

"Want to hang out sometime?" The piece of broccoli turned into a tomato "Y-Yea sure" She gave him her number and he was off still a tomato. "What was up with him?"

Ochako headed home She had some thinking to do. You see she had recent discoveries when All might stopped her. "Young Uraraka would you like to inherit my quirk?" Ochako smiled a horrible smile she now knew how his quirk worked. " I have to turn you down sir, You see I can't be a hero." "wha-" "As you told me I can't even try, I'm to weak. The other kid probably want your power and he didn't even have a quirk go give him your shitty power!" Toshinori was shocked so he went to find the other kid.

Ochako headed to her house and sat on her bed. Her dad wasn't home very often and her mom had committed suicide when she was little. She looked at the roof and thought about her day. She then realized her sister wasn't home. Niko was a year young than her but her best friend through times like this. She finally heard her sister come in and what she saw was horrible.

 Me x ur Mother is the best Mha Ship. Prove Me Wrong.