I-island pt 2!

Swordkil walked up to her, "So what do I do now?" he asked, She smiled a very mischievous smile "Bring me up as a hostage." She told him, they had gone over it many times but he was just that dense. She put her hands behind her back, "Walk me up." She ordered him, he grabbed her hands and walked up with her. She pretended to fight him letting tears form in her eyes and mascara to run. She messed her hair up so it would look as if she truly fought. She looked like a mess and it was perfect. 

They walked up quickly and she stayed with her hands behind her back, she continuously cried waiting for the others to come upstairs and rescue her. "Are you OK?" Swordkil asked, she looked up to him and smiled "Ah Yes I'm just trying to keep the act up, now let me continue." She told him before she started to sob again, He just looked at her with a disgusted expression stuck to his face. 

She's a very pretty girl but she's insane. If she wasn't so crazy she could be a very popular girl and maybe even a popular pro at that. It's strange to think such a fragile looking girl could be so strong and crazy at that. Swordkil felt a kick in the knee, it hurt and he cried out in pain. "Don't think things like that." She told him, He nodded. 

Meanwhile the others were running up an endless flight of stairs, "This sucks!" Mina exclaimed, "Yeah but I can see the top!" Yaomomo told her not comforting Mina at all. Yui wasn't struggling since she was quick, Yui was now in the front since Ochako left. Yui wanted far away from her and she was glad that they left her behind. Yui also now knew that Ochako was probably very upset because of this, Ochako never truly showed her rage after it happened. Ochako was very very passive aggressive, She would kill you with a cute smile on her face.

They made it to the top and they saw Bakugo fighting bare handed and they saw Kirishima with him, They had to help him fight the monster standing before them because even if he was strong he was quirkless. They weren't discriminating against him on purpose, it was just natural to want to protect those seen as weak. They are heroes too so it's going to be their profession when they're older so might as well practice now.

They ran in, Yaomomo made a metal staff and she gave it to Bakugo. A smile grew on Bakugo's face but he stayed silent. If Bakugo were to be honest he was glad Ochako left the dorms, she made him feel sick to the stomach and most importantly afraid. He was afraid of the girl he once R@p3d and he was afraid of the girl who he once thought was weak.  He ran at the monster and hit him hard over the back of the head, He fell to the floor and Kirishima saw the opening and decided to take it. Kirishima ran at him and hit his head into the ground knocking him out. 

Kirishima felt proud since he was so manly that he defeated him with his best friend.

They kept moving on before they reached the final staircase, "IT'S EVEN LONGER THAN THE LAST ONE!!" Mina cried out very upset, if looks could kill Mina would've kicked the bucket, Bakugo glared at her as they walked up the stairs. Mina sent him a playful smile which just pissed him off more.

They finally made it up the stairs and Ochako was so excited that she starting sobbing even louder as she heard them. She was so excited.

They opened the door and some of them audibly gasped while others froze, nobody ran at them.  Ochako opened her eyes and screamed out to them "HELP!" She cried making some of them more stiff, but finally Kirishima ran forward. "I'll help!" He exclaimed as he ran forward activating his quirk.  Bad move Ochako activated her sisters quirk on him, he fell forward onto the ground before trying to get up. Ochako kept crying while doing this and you couldn't see her eyes turn red from under the blue contacts. They ran her one after the other like ants until only Yui was left. 

Yui stared at her quite afraid, Yui then ran at her but she had her eyes closed. She punched Swordkil in the face and he fell down letting go of Ochako. Ochako backed up letting a sweet smile spread across her face, she ran up to Yui and she hugged her. "Stop pulling this shit Ochako." Yui whispered, Ochako's face fell into a frown and she started crying loudly. "Damasu are you alright?!" Yaomomo asked as she ran up to her and Yui. They fell to the floor Ochako still sobbing. "Thank you!" She exclaimed hugging tighter and tighter. "Don't you dare reveal shit to them yet or so help me." Ochako whispered back making Yui's eyes widen.

Then Ochako let go and saw Melissa and her father having a little fight, then his associate betrayed him and got shot. Then they all started fighting. 

Soon enough most of them were on the floor in pain. His Metal powers and strength booster were boosted by the item Ochako wanted too. She ran at him with Yui who happened to be the last one left. Bakugo was lying on the floor a hole left in his shoulder while Kirishima sat over him patching him up while sobbing like a baby who crapped his pants. Yaomomo was awake but she was protecting Kaminari with a knocked out Jiro. 

They ran forward Ochako using her ice quirk whilst Yui ran along the metal, Ochako then looked him in the eye and he started to slow down. Ochako jumped from her ice onto some metal and they ran at him and Ochako pulled out a knife, "AREN'T YOU WITH US?!" He exclaimed, She smiled "AREN'T I?" She asked before she slit his throat, he tried to scream but he drowned on his own blood before falling to the ground.

She grabbed the machine off of his arm and she popped it into her purse. "SHIGARAKI LET'S GO!" She exclaimed and Shigaraki came 5 minutes after she called for him.

During those long five minutes many things happened, Ochako started pulling her contacts out since their play was finally over. Yaomomo walked over to her, "Damasu that was crazy!" She exclaimed before she noticed that she was taking the contacts out, "What're you doing?" She asked, Ochako smiled at her "You didn't recognize me?" She asked letting her smile grow, Yaomomo stepped back "You're not-" "I AM!" Ochako exclaimed, She had only gotten one contact out and she put in her purse. She then reached for the wig and she pulled it off.

"MOMO RUN!" Yui screamed as Ochako summoned her blades, She swung but all she cut was Yaomomo's ponytail. It fell to the floor and Ochako ran at it before she put it in her bag. 

Then Shigaraki came up, Ochako swung her blade back without thinking and it sliced through Shigaraki like he was butter, She turned around and she saw him there. She hadn't sliced completely through him only partially but now he was going to bleed out.

Ochako screamed, she screamed and sobbed when she saw it. "NOOOOOOOO SHIGGY DON'T LEAVE ME!" He let out a small smile "Ochako why would you do that? You're so silly." He chuckled, Yaomomo saw this as her chance to attack and she ran at Ochako, Ochako swung her blade at her "STAY BACK!" She exclaimed barely hitting Yaomomo, She hugged Shiggy, "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!" She screamed, He put his hand on her cheek "It's alright, I'm sure it was an accident. You're my little sister after all." he commented before he stopped "Make sure you kill  those heroes." He told her, The light from his eyes faded as his hand fell to the ground. She hugged his body tighter. "I-I will." She muttered.

She pulled out her phone and she sent Kuro their location, She carried his body through tears still falling. "OCHAKO NO!" Yui cried out, Ochako peeked her head through the portal "YUI SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP! YOU CAUSED THIS SHIT WITH YOUR THREATS AND ATTACKS! I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" She screamed before the portal shut, Yui fell to her knees tears falling down her face. "Liar"

I'm so sorry I made this chapter short but it took 4 hours because I was piecing this part together as I went, I also added more details so~ Word count: 1476 <3