The fun part!

I fell asleep holding Eri close by, I realized I had fallen asleep and I sat up Eri reminded me of Niko in many ways. They were both cute and kind, They both would do anything for others. It was bittersweet. I woke Eri up "You'll have to stay in here." I told her "I'll be right back." I informed her, She nodded as I left. I went downstairs and grabbed her and orange, plus some cereal. The students should be back in about 30 minutes along with Aizawa. Overhaul will probably attack in 2 days so that's the time I have to figure out what her quirk is and how to find her after I give her back.

I went back to my dorm and gave her the food. She ate quickly and she seemed really happy, "Can I take off the bandages?" I asked her she slowly nodded, I took off the bandages. She had scars on her arm and a brand new cut. "Overhaul is an ass isn't he?" I asked Eri and she looked confused "I-I guess." She said looking down, I look towards her "What would you think if I introduced my teacher friend to you?" She looked unsure "Uh... Is he nice?" I put her bandages back on "He may seem mean but he's very kind deep down." I said she looked at me "Oh ok!" She sat there for a minute "I'll go get him!" I told her getting ready to leave, " Thanks!" She said as I left, I just waved.

I went downstairs and into Aizawa's office, "Aizawa please come up my dorm! Just don't tell anybody what I found!" I said before I ran back upstairs, I entered my room and sat by Eri on the bed "He'll be here soon! He may be a hero but you should never be one." I told her she nodded "ok." Then I heard a knock at the door, I opened it to see Aizawa "What is it Villain kid?" He asked I closed the door behind him and He noticed Eri "This is Aizawa Eri!" I said smiling at her, I picked her up and showed him. He was dumbfounded.

"How did you find her?!" He asked ready to call the kill me "I took a walk and Overhaul was about to abuse her." I told him showing him her bandages, "I picked her up and brought her here. Please don't tell the principle!" I exclaimed "They'll take her away!" I begged he nodded "Ochako she could stay with you!" I heard the principals voice, Aizawa raised his phone to show he was on the phone with Nezu. I glared at him "Wowwwww Aizawa! How nice!" I said glaring at him, I wasn't smiling but my cheery tone stayed. "Let's go downstairs Eri you can meet my friends!" I told her.

She looked down "Let's get you new clothes first!" I said, I turned to Aizawa "Can we go to the mall?" I asked him Nezu said "yes!" Before Aizawa could answer, Aizawa had to come with though. I started to remove Eri's bandages and I gave her one of my extra pink wigs. "We need to hide your Identity Eri." I told her she nodded "ok." she said still nervous. We caught up to Aizawa, "What's with the wig?" He asked "Overhaul is probably looking for her! We need to keep her safe!" I told him he nodded "alright." He said keeping it quick. Shopping at the mall was fun.

Of course we got lots of bunny stuff, I am the bunny after all. Eri seemed pretty scared and I had to keep telling her it was fine. I felt someone touch my should and I flipped them over. It was one of Overhauls goons. "Aizawa we need to go!" I told him He looked down and Realized "I'll use my floating quirk on us!" I said as we started to float, I was holding Eri like a baby and Aizawa was discombobulated.  I grabbed him and we were able to make it back to the dormitories. I sighed as we landed. Eri was shaking the entire time but we got a bunch of clothes for her. I helped her change out and we enter the dorms, Every turned towards us and I picked up Eri.

"Hey this is Eri!" I exclaimed Eri waved to them "H-Hi!" She told everybody, Everybody came running up but Mina who seemed depressed. "Is she your secret love child?" Todo asked "No she isn't Todo Wtf?" I glared at him for a minute, Eri hugged me tighter. "Aizawa do you think She could use the empty room next to mine? And do you think you could get a door linking them?" I asked him he smiled "I'll ask Nezu." He said before we left. We entered my room and Eri had tears in her eyes.

"Eri are you alright?!" I asked her she muttered "M-My horn hurts!" She said before it started glowing yellow, I ran out of my room. She was reverting me back in time, I felt as my scars started disappearing. I ran downstairs and grabbed Aizawa barely reaching the door before I fell down, I lied there with Eri causing me pain before it finally stopped Aizawa had used his quirk on her. I lied on the floor as tears came to my eyes. "W-What?!" I asked because my eyes were getting ready to water, I pulled out a knife and cut myself "I can feel pain Aizawa!" I exclaimed laughing he looked confused "You couldn't before?" He asked Then my body reverted back to how it was before, one of the quirks Sir gave me redid what Eri undid, "The pain is gone again." I informed him. 

I carried a sleeping Eri back to my dorm room, I put her in the bed and I laid down next to her and fell asleep. I looked around and I found myself with Midoriya again. "Hi Izu." I said I was standing by him in front of his house. "How's mom?" He asked I turned towards him realizing that I didn't know "I don't know Izu." I admitted, he looked upset. He brought up her yelling at me. "She did tell you never to talk to her again...." He said, I looked down. "I know you don't feel any Joy, or sadness. You can't feel almost anything yet you fake it." I looked up him, "Yeahhhh" I admitted looking down, he gave me a solemn smile. "You know I wouldn't ever leave you." He said hugging me "Now that you're dead you're gonna flirt huh?" I asked him he chuckled "I realized that I should've said what I could've said when I died, I regretted a bunch." He told me still solemnly smiling, I looked up to him. "Do you want me to show you how I feel?" I asked him.

He nodded, Haru appeared behind me. I was in The Bunny's costume and I pulled out my special knives. I ran at her and stab her throat. "That's how I feel." I said as blood got all over me. I could feel his disgust as he just stared at me. "Why do you still wanna be a villain?" He asked I laughed "You should know! I love killing people! They're all insignificant rodents!" I yelled "I know it may have been about All Might at first but now it's different! He's gone and I'm  Still here! He was weak!" I exclaimed Midoriya looked hurt, "Ochako I'm still weak inside. Don't say things like that!" He said as tears formed in his eyes, I ran up to him and I hugged him. We hugged for a bit before he just told me "Wake up." I shot up and I shook Eri awake. I have 1 more day with this saint of a child. Her red eyes looked up at me, She acted happy.

"Why don't you smile?" I asked her "It seems I've forgotten how." She said looking down, I looked at her "You have to pretend to be happy." I informed her she nodded, I put my hand up to her face and I showed her how to smile. She kept smiling for a minute and I smiled back. "You're good at this." I commented she giggled, Eri started to blush and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

We both wore bunny clothes and we matched. Eri and I sat in class 1-A until lunch, We first walked into English and present Mic was so fucking excited, "YEEEAAAAAAAH!" He's so fucking loud! Eri covered her ears and I picked her up "Please be a bit more quiet Mic." I told him he started blushing "Sorry..." Eri chuckled at this "is Okay!" She said giggling he looked up at her and smiled. Soon we all went to Ectoplasms class, It was so boring. "Math's the worst right Eri?" I whispered to Eri "Yeah it's boring." She whispered back, I noticed Ectoplasm glaring at us. I winked at him and he looked away. Me and Eri lied down on the floor for a bit before the bell rang. Me and Eri went to the Teachers Lounge to chill. We got in and I made some food. Eri and I ate, We talked about Nothing before teachers came in for their lunches.

Everybody said Hi  as they entered the room and we waved, Vlad at somewhere else tho. "What should we do for my next class Eri?" I asked her she looked at her ramen, "I don't know..." She said "I'm thinking I'll get into a costume and I'll fight them! How's that?" I asked her she nodded "You'll kick their Butts!" She yelled making all the teachers fawn over he cuteness.

We walked into 1-B and I was carrying Eri, "Go to the gym!" She ordered and they listened, I walked into the gym with Eri, "My costume is a bit scary but don't be afraid." I told her I gave her to Vlad, "Don't hurt her or you'll feel my wrath!" I told him smiling my scary smile, He nodded "As if you could beat me in a fight." He challenged me, "We'll fight later." I said, 1-B entered the room. They all looked at eri "I'm the teacher!" I reminded the class, "We're fighting again." I told them as I changed into my Costume. They looked shocked to see blood all over it.

Before I knew it they were all on the floor, "I'm done Vlad!" I announced he looked at his students and nodded. I walked up and retrieved my angel, She looked afraid until I took off my costume, "It's Ok." I told her she smiled at me "I-I know..." She told me, wiping her tears.

Ha ha short chapter, Take the loss. 

Eri is so cute isn't she? But she'll have to go back to Overhaul... or will she?                                      She reminds Ochako of Niko in multiple ways so Ochako feels Very attached. She really misses her sister yet she lacks emotion so she doesn't understand how she feels. It's quite sad. word count: 1,855.