Torturous fun!

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, I had just been captured by the league. Deku had looked horrible he was stabbed in the gut he was probably dead! I tried to sit up but I had no luck, I was tied to a chair. My arms fully visible and I was wearing a bloodied tank top. I looked around and it looked like a children's hospital. I looked to my right and I saw Ochako sitting there looking down with a dead look in her eyes. "Bakugo" "What is it r-round face?" I asked tears welled up in her eyes "Do you see it too?" She asked, What did she mean? I still wonder. Then the I saw light come from behind us "Hello Patients!" A cute girly voice came from behind us, I saw the shadow of a bunny mask.

The bunny stood in front of us with a bunch of Items, Knifes, needles, Torture devices. I was going to be injured in horrible ways wasn't I? Who was she gonna hurt first? "You guys are quite brave to be here! Yet you just couldn't escape my Big bro's or my little sisters?" She asked she put a strap of metal around my mouth, Making me unable to speak. I looked at her, Afraid. Ochako asked her "A-Are you gonna torture us?" The bunny seemed amused "Maybe I am, Maybe I won't!" She laughed as she walked towards the curtain pulling it between us. It seemed Ochako was first. 

It felt like hours I heard Ochako scream and sob, Blood splashing all over the curtain and all I could do was sit there useless. I wanted to scream, cry but  I couldn't the muffle kept me quiet as I heard Ochako yell. The Bunny walked over to my side to get some band-aids, I looked over to her, She was covered in blood and you could tell she was happy "I can't let her bleed out!" She said patting my head getting blood in my hair, I just glared at her as she walked back to the other side of the curtain. On Ochako's side I all of a sudden saw her chair's shadow start to float and It was surprising to say the least.

Then it was my turn to get tortured. She clamped by head up high pulling my hair in the process I couldn't fight back. she grabbed a surgeons knife, Small yet sharp. She slide it across my right arm blood coming slowly Making its way out, She got a syringe and collected the blood as it slid down. Then she used pliers to move things in my arm around. I tried to scream but I couldn't tears escaped my eyes. "I'm sorry Bakugo but this needs to happen for a better world." She said as she pulled out part of my arm. She quickly got a syringe full of a light pink liquid and injected in my exposed muscle. The pain was excruciating.  "So how's your mom?" She asked running to get the band aids, Before patching up my arm. "All better!" She exclaimed laughing.

She moved the curtain back to show a beaten to a pulp, Cut up Ochako. "Don't worry she's alive! It just seems the serum is working!" She said as she chuckled. She pulled the curtain so it was between us again "It's creepy to watch people sleep!" She lectured me before going back to Ochako's side. It felt like forever before I finally passed out form exhaustion.  I was woken up by The Bunny slapping my cheek over and over again. There was Ochako "You two are gonna fight!" She laughed I still had my muffle on I'll do anything to get out, Screw Ochako! She may be cute and Kind but I need out! I'm going insane! I thought I'd get out by doing this, I went to blow her up but nothing came out of my hands. She pulled a knife out of her bra and stabbed me in the back repeatedly. She then melted and transformed into a naked blonde. I passed out before anything else could happen. 

Ochako's POV

I walked into a room my pink wig in a pony tail and I was wearing the cutest Doctors outfit ever! It may have been revealing but whatever! Bakugo looked afraid, A bit mad but angry. I muffled him making him even more afraid. I could tell he knew he couldn't fight me. I pulled a curtain and me and toga threw blood all around the room, She fake screamed as I did so. I used make up to put bruises all over he I whispered to her "pretend to be knocked out." She nodded falling over. I moved to Bakugo's room and started torturing him. Every cut I made on his skin felt so nice. I was finally making him feel the pain I felt for a decade of my life.