I need it

"I'm so strange." I whispered then I quickly sat up That bitch is insulting me through her old quirk!  How dare she!

I Entered the dining room to see Yua making some breakfast. I grabbed some bacon and started getting ready to leave. "So you're getting your results today right?" "Yeah I am! I hope I get in!" I said excited as ever. I still haven't gotten to use my new quirk but today I think I might steal Niko's quirk. I need it, If I don't get it life will be way harder for me.

I started to leave when I heard Niko say "See you later!" She's so freakin cute! I walked towards the leagues base when Yui stopped me. "You better not get in you piece of trash!" She said I apologized to her. "Sorry that I even tried I got stuck under some rubble and got hurt in the process!" She looked shocked as I moved out from under her grip. "See ya!"  She didn't chase after me. She didn't bother to even call out to me.

I walked towards the base and hung out for a good 4 hours. We talked about nothing but also everything. Me Kurogiri got along very well, But Shiggy doesn't seem to be to fond of me. We talked about plans and my analysis skills. I took notes on all of their quirks but there were only 3 of them so it was quite easy. I talked to them about my Mother and father. Also my feeling towards my new mom. "Why haven't you killed her already?" "I need someone else's quirk." I replied "Who?!" Shiggy asked "I'll bring her by tonight, She's super cute so make sure you give her back! Or at least you don't kill her!" "Okay then."

I started to head home and I went over the plan in my head over and over. It will work. But I knew better if something can go wrong it will go wrong in the worst and most insane way.  Then Yui stopped me. "Hey!" She said angrily "What do you want?" "You know what you did don't you? You shouldn't disobey someone stronger than you!" She pulled out a knife as sharp as a scythe. "Be ready for this to graze your skin!" She said her smile was almost as wide as Asia. She lunged towards me but I dodged with ease. "Please stop Yui beat me up later. Or at least don't stab me!" I said acting sad. She stopped for a second before throwing her knife into the grass. "okay then!"

After she beat my ass and when she was done I was sobbing but then I started to laugh- I laughed and laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She was afraid I kept laughing "What is wrong with you?!" I got up and punched her. She was afraid and it fed my quirk. She fell backward and I walked off. "Sorry Yui I didn't mean to hit you I don't know what came over me!" I said as I started to run. She was so afraid and I became so much stronger.

I went and picked up my sister from her friends and as soon as we were alone. I.. Knocked her out. It was quite the quick thing I would've regretted it if I didn't need her quirk so much. I depended on it. So I brought her to All for one before putting on a disguise. "Sir how are you? I brought somebody whose quirk I need, But I'm afraid I'll want her back right after this." I said threateningly 

I gave him her and she had woken up she could move from her head down because of one of his quirks. I saw the fear in her eyes as her quirk got taken from her She started sobbing and screaming from the pain. She passed out and it was my turn, He put his hand to my head and gave me her quirk. Again the throbbing headache came up and it was as horrible as last time maybe even worse. I can't show weakness I smiled as soon as he was done. Looking back to her I felt upset, But I Needed her quirk. So I picked her up and started walking home. I bruised myself up to look like I had fought them. 

She woke up and looked at me "O-Ochako!" She started sobbing "They.... Took.... My..... Quirk!"  "I know." I said quietly as I started to cry. "I....Couldn't..... move!" She sobbed "I had a really hard time saving you." I said and I started to walk home. "Do you think you can walk Niko? I put her down and she stood up "I-I think I can!" She said as she stopped crying. "Repeat after me: This never happened you never got a quirk and we just took a walk around the town." She repeated as she stopped crying. We entered the house and went straight to our rooms.

They didn't even notice we were gone. I couldn't sleep so I left the house. After walking for a while I felt someone touch my shoulder I immediately turned around and used my new quirk. The person stood there paralyzed when I realized.  It was the pro Midnight and that's when I realized another thing... I forgot about the UA letter!  I ran home completely forgetting about Midnight and I ran home to look at my letter. I looked on the table and there it was.

I woke up Niko so she could watch with me. There was All might in an Ugly ass suit. He made his little speech as I hugged Niko. She was way more excited than I was because this year was going to be a pain in my ass.

Oh wow two chapters today Both pretty fucking long. I'm so tired! If you have any questions put them down below and please show your friends this.

I'll draw the characters later. See ya!