Forgivness

I woke up to my door on the floor, "The fuck?" I asked and Then I saw Aizawa had kicked it down, "Mina said you were hurt." He confirmed "I wasn't." I said glaring at the pink girl next to him. I pushed past them "I'm gonna get breakfast!" I smiled back them both as Mina's face had regret painted all over it and Aizawa was glaring. I got into the elevator and I started going down, I can't believe Mina would do something so Petty! She told Aizawa a Lie so she could try to climb her way into my heart! She's Insane! The Elevator stopped and I got out. The entire class was staring at me as I did so. I guess they've never seen me In my Pj's.

I went into the Kitchen and got my water boiling, While I waited for it to boil I turned towards the students. "Why do you guys keep staring at me? Talk about whatever I don't mind!" I said chuckling, I kid you not even 30 seconds later they were all talking again, It felt nice. The fact that they were acting Normal around me again. I felt a hand on my should and I kindof flipped them over my shoulder, "SORRY!" I yelled after I realized what I did. There Mina was on the floor and Again she looked shocked "Ochako I want to talk!" Mina exclaimed "No." I said glaring at her, "I won't." She looked shocked, "Why not?!" She asked yelling "Mina you don't have to yell, I'm not going to tell you anything No matter what." I told her making her look really upset.

Tears formed in her eyes and she started crying, "Go talk to people you actually like." I told her glaring at her Pink form as her eyes cosplayed waterfalls, She was now glaring at me hatred just flowing out of her. "You jerk!" She yelled at me "I WOULD LIKE YOU IF YOU LET ME KNOW YOU!" She yelled "What's wrong with you?" I asked, She was all up in my face! "I could kill you any time and you're trying to Intimidate me?!" I asked Giggling, I pushed away "I don't want any trouble Mina!" I exclaimed and Eraser head came in and used his scarf on her, "Thanks Aizawa." I said before turning back to my coffee making, I got my coffee and sat down at a table. Then I saw someone enter the dorms. It was Bakugo!

I ran up to him and went to hug him but I noticed he was in a cast. "Why are you wearing casts? What happened?!" I asked him, He looked confused and upset. "Y-You did this." He informed me "N-No I didn't! I-I would have remembered!" I told him, I didn't do this to him! I wouldn't have hurt him! I looked at him, He could probably see my confusion "You don't remember?" He asked me "I wouldn't be able to remember something I didn't do silly!" I said laughing he looked horrified, His face turning somewhat pale. "You alright?" I asked him then Aizawa walked in, He looked surprised but when he saw my near him he ran up to us. I felt his presence behind me and I jumped out of the way before his scarfs could get me. "Aizawa why would you attack me?" I asked him.

He glared at bakugo "You aren't supposed to interact with her Bakugo." He scolded Bakugo "Why can't he?" I asked Aizawa, Aizawa looked at me dumbfounded. "You tortured him and now he has irreparable damage." Aizawa Lied to me, "I wouldn't have done that!" I exclaimed, Aizawa glared at me. "What?" I asked him "You were the bunny, the bunny did this." Aizawa Informed me "Wrong!" I yelled at him, The entire time Bakugo was looking at the floor. "I could put on my bunny costume if you want!" I said to prove my innocence. I used the quirk to change my outfit.

I turned around and I look down at my doctors outfit covered in Bakugo's blood. "Oh..." I said realizing I had done it "W-Who's blood is it?!" I asked, Bakugo started shaking fear radiating off his body as tears formed in his eyes. Aizawa realized this and told me to change back Quickly. I did so and I looked up to Bakugo, Who seemed to be freaking out. "What's wrong Bakugo?" I asked him I reached out to his shoulder and he jumped back, "Should I leave?" I asked Aizawa and he nodded, "Get going Villain kid." He ordered as I ran away "Bye-Bye Bakugo!" I yelled out to them as I left, Bakugo still looked afraid.

I entered my room and I punched the wall breaking it, I started to laugh as I realized what I had done to my past tormented. I laughed and laughed as I punched the wall. Soon a hole formed in the wall. I heard someone at the door and I saw it was Detective. I turned towards the hole in the wall and I covered it with a THE BUNNY poster I made a few years back. I let the Detective in and he looked towards me.