First day at UA!

I got into my uniform and ran out the door I was going meet Izuku on the way to school. I stopped at his house and saw his Mom wave to us from the door she was as proud as a lion. We walked and I held his hand he started to blush as we walked. "HEY NERD!" I heard a voice erupt from behind us. Izuku went to turn around when I stopped him. "He doesn't matter." I said as I smiled and used my quirk on us. I floated us away and Izuku would've been afraid if I wasn't there holding his hand. We went pretty high up before we were ready to land far away from Bakugo. "You know my quirk can be used for multiple things. I should use it to escape more though!" I said and giggled a bit. "Escape what?" Oh shit I was surprised by that and accidentally stopped using my quirk. We started to fall and Izuku started to scream. I stopped us from falling and we eventually landed on the ground. "Sorry if I scared you Izu!" I said as he stood up and gave me a thumbs up. "So what class are you in?" "I-I'm in 1-A I think." He said as we entered the school "Same!"

We walked inside and found our seats. I was near Izuku though. Bakugo and Yui were both in the classroom. I don't know if I like this class. Yui and Bakugo both gave me horrible glairs but I noticed one girl in the back of the class, It was  Yaoyo. Yaoyorozu and I had been friends in middle school. She was rich and had a good quirk so eventually I became Jealous she was everything I wanted to be. She even had a good body! So I distanced myself from her and I haven't seen her since. Yet there she was sitting in the back of the class her dark eyes can hair just sitting there looking bored. She looked over to me and I glared at her she quickly looked away though.

"Ochako, Earth to Ochako!" I felt Izuku Nudging me "Oh uh sorry I kinda spaced out for a sec!" I giggled.  "Do you know where the teacher is?" He asked "Uh no I don't." Then this huge yellow caterpillar? Crawled in the room, UA really is a strange ass school. It stood up and the sleeping bag fell off, It was eraserhead! "Morning class. I'm your home base teacher this year." That was surprising to say the least, Yet Izuku looked like he was about to explode from excitement. "Get on your gym uniforms and meet me outside."

So I got on my blue and red Uniform that had UA on it. "Bakugo what was your score for throwing the ball in middle school?" "67 meters." "Ok Bakugo throw it with your quirk." "DIE!" He screamed as he threw it a whopping 705.2 meters. So Aizawa gave us each a turn, I got Infinity distance because of my quirk. It was all perfect almost. As we left I stayed behind and I heard All might and Aizawa talking about Izuku and the quirk all might gave him. Then they started talking about me, "I know young Ochako and Young Yui. Ochako seems to be doing much better than when we previously met but Yui is still quite rude." Aizawa just said "Hmm"  and then and he started to walk toward where I was, So I dashed inside. Their conversation annoyed me but I'm glad Aizawa didn't ask how he knew me. He doesn't seem like the kind of man to take mercy.

So the school day went by like a flash and it was soon over. I was going to drop Izuku off and then head to base. "Come on Izuku!" I said yelling out to him "I'm coming Ochako!" He yelled back running up to me. "Mr. Aizawa is a bit strict isn't he?" "Yea he is! I really like him though he reminds me of a cat." "Hmm I guess I see it..." he said sounding unsure. We came over to his house and dropped him off. "Bye Izu!" "Bye Ochako!" We said our goodbyes can I walked towards base "Ochako isn't your house that way?" He said curious "It is but sometimes I like to take the long way!" I said happily trying not to cause suspicion. "O-Okay!" He said as he nervously ran inside.

That was close. I walked towards base when somebody stopped me. "Oh hey All Might!" I said acting as cheerful as ever. "Hey young Ochako how are you?" He asked "I'm doing good how about you?" I Asked back "I'm doing fine, But I would like to talk to you about our past meetings." "Oh no I would rather not the past is the past and there is nothing to worry about!" I said I really really don't want to talk. "Young Ochako please." He said as he grabbed my arm. I Immediately moved out of his grasp "P-Please don't touch me." I said still smiling but I felt myself tearing up I'm still afraid of him. "Y-Young Ochako are you alright?" He said he looked so worried "How about we go talk in that diner, I won't judge you!" "You can't fix what you already broke all might, I won't forget what you said that day. I got in just to spite you and that still didn't fix it." I said my smile never fading and the worry on his face was priceless "I just can't forget what you said!" I said as I used my quirk on myself and I started to float away. 

Then He grabbed me and I used my quirk to let myself go "Fine, But I have somewhere to be in 2 hours at the most so we can't be there for too long." He brought me down to the diner "You know I could've just used my quirk to get me down, I don't want you to waste your time on me." I said my kind smile being forced to come back. "Let's go in!" I said happily.

All might seemed somewhat afraid "So Ochako what is going on in your life?" I don't want to be here  "Well I'm going to UA high me and Izuku walk to school and back everyday. He is such a nerd!" I said happily he seemed surprised "Oh you and young Midoriya are friends." I don't want to be here "Yea every since the sludge incident we have been communicating!" I said excited I really don't want to be here but I guess that can't be helped. "So you and Izuku met that day! I guess good things happened after all!" He said trying to cheer me up "Mhm!" I replied "It wasn't the worst!" I replied he smiled at that "Well that's... Good!" The air was so thick you could cut through it!

"So what about you and Yui?" "Oh that. I don't know how to say this..." He was so worried about us, "You know how her quirk works?" "Yes I do" I could tell his curiosity was killing him. "She would cut me and use my blood to blame me for her stunts, She would cut me everyday after school one day she went for the throat so I screamed." He looked shocked "But I promise you she has changed and there is absolutely no reason for her to not be a hero." I said Lying through my teeth. "Ok young Ochako if you insist." He said I stood up "I have to go All might thanks for Inviting me." I said as I bowed showing my thanks. "No Problem Young Ochako!" He replied happy to know what had happened.

Over 1300 words this chapter your very welcome. I'm so tired today I ran 2 miles T-T.  Once I finish writing this I'll Probably  make little animatics once I'm done with this story!