Training Camp! Pt 2!

She jumped from the cliff, She landed on the ground a ran into the woods, Leaving Kota to go back to the wildcats. She changed back to Ochako now, She knew she would have to fight the league. She started walking holding on to the trees still smiling, "I... Need... To... Find.... Izu!" She said still limping. She looked forward and saw spinner he looked over to her and pulled out his sword, She got into a fighting stance ready to be cut before she felt herself being carried. Bakugo had saved her "Oh thanks Baku!" She said smiling at him "SHUT UP!" He yelled at her, She frowned at him "Don't be so rude Baku." She said before a Voice intruded her mind The League are looking for someone called Kacchan and Ochako! This was one of the wild pussycats.

She pretended to be shocked and she broke down in tears "I-I Knew I-it!" She sobbed making Bakugo confused they ran into Izu and Shoji, They were trying to get Tokoyami's Dark shadow under control.  She hopped onto Bakugo's back and She was still Crying "ROUND FACE STOP CRYING!!! IT'S DISTRACTING!!!" He yelled at her which just made her cry more. Bakugo scared Tokoyami with his explosions. She calmed down a bit now she was smiling at the sky "Just let them take us." She said making Izu turn to her with disagreement written all over his face.

"No, We can't!" He yelled to her "We're heroes! We won't let you go!" Ochako smiled at him "Izu, you are quite noble, But all they want is your quirk!" She told him still smiling, He then made Ochako and Bakugo follow behind them as they walked to where the Pro's were. "Katsuki just leave me here." Ochako whispered into his ear. "I'll stay with you then." He whispered back. They watched the others walk away, She turned to see Mr.Compress behind them. She turned the Other way to see Izu behind them. Mr. Compress took bakugo and Izuku reached out to them but soon Ochako was also captured. At least she got to see the heartbreak in Izuku's eyes.

Elsewhere

Momo had been beaten to a pulp by the Nomu and Suddenly it was called away, They were able to place a tracker on it but Momo had soon fallen unconscious. They hoped it would help them in the future. Aoyama had almost been caught by Dabi who had definitely seen him, Yet twice distracted him. Dabi decided that he didn't need to kill this student. 

Izuku's POV

We were walking when I looked behind me I didn't see Ochako or Kacchan. "Do you guys know where Ochako and Kacchan went?" I asked them they all turned around, I used OFA to run back to where we were and I saw Kacchan get captured, Ochako fell to the ground her leg starting to bleed again as she solemnly smiled. I reached out towards her sobbing She can't go! I have to save her! She's done so much for me and I can't just let her go! Then she was captured I screamed and ran towards the villain He dodged and another villain helped him get up high. I kicked the bottom of the tree before a familiar purple mist appeared in front of us. I felt a sharp pain in my legs as the back of knees were cut. I couldn't run anymore.

I yelled as I hit the floor pain circulating all throughout my body, But that didn't matter I had to save them. I reached out and cried the others got marbles we though they were trapped in but they were fake, The villain pulled out the real marbles and Ochako's was red because of her blood. He pulled them into real life holding onto them.

Ochako's POV

I awoke and saw Izu lying on the floor yelling to me "Midoriya don't try to save me." I said making Bakugo look over to me shocked, I started to fake sob. I whispered something Quiet enough that Bakugo couldn't hear it and soon enough Midoriya had been stabbed through the stomach by spinner, Everybody focused on Midoriya as he screamed out his stomach being Impaled he passed out the blood staining my shoes. Compress captured Bakugo again and brought me back into the portal as I fake cried, Still smiling.

I was brought to base and the other villains followed, I turned and handed Toga a bag of red Liquid. "You know what to do." I told her.

Short chapter Lol.