Why does she look like her?

"Why would you want to bite her?" I asked Ignoring the knife I just dodged.

" She looks cute!" The girl replied 

"Are you a villain?" I asked and she just nodded "Do you know of any groups I can join?" 

She then led me to a villain base "Don't tell anybody I brought you here." She then left leaving me confused. I knocked on the door to see a pastel blue haired man in front of me. I was covered in blood so he must've assumed I was here to join. He let me in without any fight and showed me around. The bar was pretty big they had rooms upstairs that it seems some of the members stayed in. Those who didn't have homes anyway. The bar had a homey feel Like you could stay there and relax.

I dropped the girl I knocked out and tied her up to a pole. I then started to talk to them "So this girl led me here and told me you guys are open for new members. 

The light blue hair man seemed surprised He accepted my Proposal and it seemed almost to easy. He asked me why I took the girl "She has a good quirk she'd make a good villain." He took the girl away because "Master" can take her quirk. It's quite annoying I looked forward to torturing her. "I'm gonna get going." I said getting no form of acknowledgment

I started to head home just to see Niko sitting on the couch. Niko has long brown hair and beautiful emerald eyes. She hadn't fully healed I whispered into her ear  "You don't need to worry about her anymore, She's gone now" Niko looked at me as if she was.... afraid of me. I walked off to my room before Niko could stop me. Realizing I just caused somebody death

I started to have a laughing fit This was amazing I Hated myself so much. I finally calmed down after 5 minutes, "My throat hurts" I mumble before I laid in bed

I barely got any sleep I kept rethinking the day then my life, then my existence. I came to a conclusion at the end of the night. "I hate all might."

The next day I had to go to school Yui still bullied me. I wanted to fight back but I realized I couldn't act out of line or it would be suspicious. Instead I acted even more afraid " Y-Yui Please stop!" I cried as she went towards me with her knife I grabbed her arm "STOP"

I then realized I made a mistake as her smile widened and her eyes showed blood lust. She started to laugh and laugh as she beat me down to the grown I cried and cried and then she put her knife to my neck. I screamed as loud as I could

"I AM HERE" That voice made my blood boil the voice of the man who ruined everything for me, The Voice that crushed my dreams and made me want to kill myself also the voice that didn't allow me to end my life and be lucky in the next life. All might

Yui heard his voice and started to cry and the knife fell into my arms, I then realized what this looked like. As all might picked me up "What were you doing to this young lady?"

" I didn't do anything! She put her knife up to my throat" I sobbed. I showed him the stab wounds all over me and the bruises picked me up looked over to yui and asked who was responsible for this she claimed that "I was insane and that she didn't know."

When she left I clawed out of his arms "I don't want to have Anything to do with you!  You ruined my dreams and left me without Anything to hold onto! You didn't even ridicule that girl for cutting me and drinking my blood!"

Toshinori's pov

 I heard a familiar scream and followed it to see a brown haired girl looking shocked with a blondie crying behind her. I recognized one as young Ochako who had refused my quirk. The blondie Didn't to be harmed yet but I soon realized she wasn't the one being attacked, Ochako was she showed me the cuts a bruises but I decided this didn't need to be brought up to the cops.

She punched me until I let go and she told that "I don't want to have Anything to do with you! You ruined my dreams and left me without Anything to hold onto! You didn't even ridicule that girl for cutting and drinking my blood!"

"I don't understand young Ochako, I saved you!"

" You saved me for today what about Tomorrow and the next day!? This is an EVERYDAY thing!" That was shocking why would they treat such a sweet child like this she didn't do anything wrong did she? 

"Well There must be a reason!"

"I'm poor and my quirk is weak, I'm so useless I even failed to kill my self"

I couldn't believe what she had just said.

Uraraka's pov

 Well There must be a reason!" All might argued

"I'm poor and my quirk is weak, I'm so useless I even failed to kill my self" I refuted then I ran I ran without looking back I ran and ran until my legs felt like they would fall off. All might tried to comfort me before but his entire existence ruined me. Finally my legs gave out and I just lied there on the floor crying, When I saw someone familiar, he was my age and he had green hair and freckles.

I looked around and realized I must have run to the beach, the sun was setting and I had no idea I had run so far. He reached his hand out to me and helped me up, I felt bad we hadn't talked since the incident with Bakugo.  "Are you alright?" Those words felt wrong " I am here for you!"

Those words I can't have that right now, "I am here" Comfort felt wrong I ran the other direction I ran home. "I am here" My dad was home He was in the kitchen looking quite distressed, He was never home ever since mom Killed herself, Something was wrong. "Where's Niko?"