Staying silent.

Ochako was in a room she hoped she wouldn't ever be put in. She looked around analyzing everything, looking for her escape route. Then she saw a familiar detective walk in, "Hello Ochako." He said looking disappointed. She just stared at him, Smiling. He glared at her knowing full well she was faking it. She just looked at him, "Ochako why did you join the league?" He asked she stared at him "What happened throughout your life?" She wouldn't respond She started to look down at him. He glared at her "Please answer." She chuckled at his stupidity "Detective... You realize I know your quirk right?" He glared at her trying to hide his shock "You think I'm gonna answer any of your questions!?" He was annoyed This wasn't gonna be fun.

They went on like this for four hours. She refused to talk all she did was stare at him. "Those guys out there wanna hurt you!" He yelled at her, She laughed "You think I care?!" She said laughing "They can do whatever they want! I've experienced worse!" He had used his quirk on her in that moment and she believed it was true. "Uraraka I don't want you to get hurt. You may have deceived us but I believe you're a kind person beneath it all." She couldn't believe him! He still believed in scum. "You would've escaped if you had wanted to." He stated taking her back. "You sly dog." She commented. "Will you answer my questions?" He asked her she just sighed "Maybe!" She laughed annoying the detective.

"What was your childhood like?" He asked She giggled "Oh it was plenty fun! My friends were quite kind! My mother was happy and my father was loyal despite out financial state!" She said smiling at him. He glared at her "Very funny." He commented "Why did you join the league?" He asked "Oh I was just a maniac since the day I was born!! I decided when I was little that I would be a villain!" She started laughing. "Take this seriously!" He yelled at her making her jump back. Despite her hands being stuck to the table she didn't feel threatened. "Y'know detective I've made at the very least 10 Escape plans! You're weak!" She yelled at him. "Then let me bring someone in." he told her before he walked away "GO AHEAD AND DO THAT!!" She yelled teasing him "I DON'T HAVE ANYBODY LEFT TO BRING IN!!" She started laughing a bit.

To her surprise Midoriya's mother was brought in, She looked on in shock still keeping her face straight. "How's your son?" She asked Inko broke down in tears "H-He's dead!" She yelled at Ochako "Oh no! Who could've guessed!?" Ochako replied giggling a bit. "I can't believe you were living under my roof!" She yelled at Ochako "Awwww!" Ochako giggled making Inko mad. Suddenly Ochako's face was moved to the side. Inko had slapped her. Ochako looked away her auburn eyes looking shocked, Her mouth open. "Can I leave?!" Inko asked the detective "I don't want to be near this monster!" She said loud enough for the whole world to hear.

Ochako still sat there staring at the wall. Then her mouth curved into a smile, She started to laugh as tears formed in her eyes. As the detective looked on, His face worried. She looked over to him and stopped laughing tears stopped flowing. Her eyes looked distant. "Y'know this place is kinda confy." she commented Tsukauchi glared at her. "It'd be better with a bed over there." She pointed braking her hand cuffs. Tsukauchi looked shocked "What?!" Ochako asked, "If I was gonna hurt you I would've!" She laughed hysterically. She stood up. "Put a bed here, Maybe a painting over here, The closet could be here." She said walking around the room. "Uraraka stop it!" He said making her flinch "You sound like Bakugo!" She laughed. "Fine detective I'll answer your stupid ass questions.

"Why did you join the league." She looked at him "I was looking for a base after I knocked this girl out... And this girl name toga showed me their base. They welcomed me with open arms!" She told him, Her face showing no emotion. He looked surprised It was actually the truth! "I went on training for the next few months, Soon I applied to UA. I made it through with Midoriya by my side! I'm pretty good at acting!" She said laughing. "Why aren't you lying?" He asked "What's the point of lying to you?" She asked him "I already told you I know what your quirk is!" She said laughing "What was the meaning of those numbers?" He asked "Oh I don't really know." She admitted to him "I think you can figure that out!" She told him laughing.