Training camp!

She got up out of bed Feeling like absolute shit. She went and got breakfast and her hero costume, She went to the bathroom making sure she looked good. Today was for training yet tomorrow the villain attack would start. She got prepared, Since Ochako had looked into the schedule a few days before, First they would have to run through the woods and then They would train their quirks. A exhausting experience, Yet when the villains attack all the students would be tired. Ochako had passed the preliminary  exams so she would be able to watch everything.

They all entered the bus and Ochako was seated by Yaomomo again. Yaomomo turned towards Ochako "You know I regret my past actions and I would like to be friends again. I'm sorry." Yaomomo told her making Ochako's blood boil yet Ochako still smiled "I forgive you! It'll take some time but sooner or later I'll forget!" She chuckled brightly smiling Yaomomo was surprised by how bright she was, It seemed nobody could ever dim her light. After a silence Ochako asked "Do you think we'll be safe here?" She asked making Yaomomo Hesitate "I really hope we are, Yet there is a chance." She said Ochako stared and then she heard Bakugo "IF WE AREN'T SAFE I'LL PUMMEL THOSE WHO STAND IN MY WAY!!!" Ochako turned towards him "You sure will!" She chuckled Bakugo turned away his face red. Izuku said "We should be fine!" Then the bus stopped. This is where hell begins.

They got out and the wild pussycats appeared. Ochako was surprised to see the pussy cats, Izuku started rambling but was stopped when age was brought up "I'm still 20 at hear!" The blonde pussycat said. Ochako was sure that if Izuku kept on talking about age He would die. Then they felt the ground start to fall from under them She was able to grab Izuku before he could fall and she grabbed Hagakure. They landed on the ground and Nobody seemed to be hurt Yet Mineta was gonna piss his pants he ran towards the wood and a huge Stone monster came out. Mineta's face showed relief as his trousers were now wet with a yellow salty liquid. Ochako realized this as Izuku grabbed him Her face disgusted "Those aren't animals!" Ochako informed them "Those are one of their quirks!" She yelled at them. T-T

They had made it through the woods at about dinner time Ochako held onto Izuku's shoulder her leg bleeding, She had gotten deeply cut in the woods and needed treatment. Aizawa ran up to her and asked her if she was alright. It amazed everybody that she was still smiling "I-I'm fine!" She told him Barely keeping on her smile, Despite her protests he got Band-Aids and patched up her leg. While this happened Izuku saw Kota and said Hello then Kota was worse than a villain, He punched Izuku straight in his No-No square. She had Izuku help her walk around and everybody seemed worried. Her leg did hurt and she could walk if she wanted to. They went to the bathhouse and Ochako was super excited for this. Mina even though she looked weak, Was pretty strong and carried Ochako to the water "Thanks Mina." Ochako said lying into the water. It was as if the water was made for her.

While they were in the water she saw Mineta peaking through and heard him climbing up. Kota was the top of the thing and he pushed Mineta down. "Kota! Yoohoo!" Ochako yelled "Thanks!" Her and Mina said at the same time then Kota started to fall Ochako used her quirk to fly up to him and grab him last minute. She put on her towel and brought  Kota to the wild pussycats "So why doesn't he like heroes?" The pussy cat explained Kota's parents and that he despises them for what happened. This kid's in the right place!  Ochako was soon on the comfort of her bed and she couldn't help but wish she was cuddling with somebody. 

She looked around and she was in the clouds again she sat up and saw her middle school self. "What do you wan-" Ochako interrupted Ochako "You could leave the League of Villains." She told her "It isn't to late!" She yelled at Ochako, Ochako smiled at her hugged her "We both know they would track me down, They would kill people and then kill me once they got to me!" Ochako told her younger self, The younger self hugged her back. Ochako felt tears fall down her cheeks. "Not good enough"  She heard before she started falling she laughed as she fell. She felt her younger self's tears and saw her hand. "I need to let go of you." Ochako said as she got pulled back up. Her younger self looked confused, Ochako reached into her pocked and pulled out a knife stabbing her younger selves hand, Making her scream out in pain as she held her hand "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She screamed at Ochako before Ochako was shook awake. 

She saw Mina and all the other girls. She felt her tears "I-I'm sorry for waking you guys." She immediately said Making them all confused. Mina didn't understand why she was sorry since she was obviously mentally struggling. Mina hugged Ochako "If anything's wrong just tell me, I'll understand." Mina said and soon all of the were hugging her. Ochako just smiled at them "Nothing's wrong girls!" She said before she pushed them all away "Just a nightmare that's all!" She protested "Why were you laughing?" Yaomomo asked "I was laughing?!" She asked acting confused "I don't know..." Ochako replied "I'm going back to sleep now goodnight!" Ochako said before lying down and covering her head with a blanket. The girls just stood there all of them worried "Goodnight..." Tsuyu said before walking back to her bed. The others all did until Mina was left. Mina hesitated before walking back to her bed. She was worried.

They all woke up at the butt crack of dawn. Ochako sat up with a yawn "Get Izu!" She told the others and soon she was on Izuku's back "Good morning Ochako." He said walking to breakfast "Morning Izu!" She laughed and almost fell off his back. "Last night I had more nightmares..." She told him making him worried "Are you alright?" He asked "Yes I'm fine..." She told him. They at some breakfast before starting their training.

Training was over and It had felt like years for them all. Those who failed had to go study while those who made it got to go scare each other.  Today class 1-B was the scarers and 1-A was the scarees. Ochako had a gas mask in her shirt and she rode on Izuku's back. The teachers paired her with Bakugo. Yui was with Izuku which made Ochako angry. She had to ride on Bakugo's back "I'm sorry Bakugo." She told him "It's fine since you're injured." He told her "Are you blushing?!" Ochako teased Bakugo, Who was blushing "No!! I'm not!" He yelled at her "Yeah sure!" She laughed at him as he turned redder. He started walking fast when a ghostlike girl appeared. 

Ochako screamed and held on to Bakugo tight making him turn into a tomato. He turned around "Bakugo! No! We have to make it all the way through!" She yelled at him as we kept moving, we kept getting scared and I kept screaming. Finally we were done and Mina teased the crap out of him "Awwww Bakugo are you blushing?!" She asked to which he started defending himself making everybody laugh. She pinched his cheek "Aww Katsuki!" She laughed he turned redder at me calling him by his first name. She soon felt tired but she couldn't fall asleep yet, Or so she thought. She fell asleep and was woken up by Bakugo freaking out. 

She hopped off his back "I think I might be able to walk Bakugo!" She told him he just nodded still freaking out. She ran into the woods and put on a gas mask. She had to save Kota she floated up and saw muscular. Shit This was the worst possible situation. She transformed into The Bunny. "Wait you're the bunny?" Muscular asked looking shocked "No matter." He said acting as if she couldn't kick his ass. "LEAVE THE KID!!!" She yelled at him she turned and saw her beloved Izu "LEAVE!" She yelled at him she knew he wasn't gonna give up though. She saw Muscular get more muscles. She turned towards him and used Niko's quirk, he stopped moving for a minute his muscles disappearing. She pulled out her knife and cut his throat, using a syringe to get the blood. Izuku had run away to save others. She reached out to Kota, "Hey kid!" She said he hesitated before grabbing her hand.

She sat by him "Do you like any Tv shows?" She asked him he nodded "Well what show's your favorite?" She asked him "I-I really like this one show... It's really old but it's about these robot car guys!" He said sitting by her "Transformers?" She asked him his eyes lit up "Yeah!" He said smiling, They talked about Transformers for a bit before she asked him "What would you think if I was a villain?" She asked him "Well you're not a villain to me... You just saved me from that other villain!" He said "Would you like to be a villain in the future?" She asked He looked at the ground "M-Maybe..." She chuckled "I'll give you time." She said before changing back to Ochako "I've got to go, Please go back to the wild pussycats." She told him he nodded. Now for the fun part.

Haha I'm such a loser. Toga will come up soon.  Red means I love you I such a good song tho. I'll probably use for a Villain Ochako thing. They are quite similar villains. I'll probably just make everybody simp for Ochako Lol. I have to get up at like 5:45 for something tomorrow 

:( 

See ya later!