E

Nobody's POV

Aizawa was talking to Nejire in her room about Ochako and her past when a purple mist like portal appeared. The Auburns head peeked through before she saw him and went back through, Aizawa sat there for a second while the portal closed up before he kind of freaked out. "Did you see that?" Nejire asked acting panicked, he nodded his eyes wide Aizawa was shocked she had tried to sneak in. Nejire just looked at him, "Wonder how she found out where my dorm is." She said frowning.

Aizawa noticed her uneasiness, "How about we move you to another dorm?" He asked, She looked down, "I think I'll be fine... I mean I'm one of the big three so why shouldn't I be?" She told him, He was a bit surprised seeing how Bakugo was after Ochako got to him. "You're right, You should be fine." Aizawa said before he left, he couldn't help but wonder how Ochako got the room coordinates. She may have a tracker on her, that wouldn't make much sense though because she didn't place one on Bakugo.

Bakugo only got traumatized, and cut of course. Unlike Nejire his appearance didn't change much, Ochako died her hair to make it easier to torture her. Aizawa was surprised that he would end up caring for such a crazy person, he doesn't sympathize much but she's a different case. She went from bright and happy to dark and scary, then she was sad and depressing barely able to wear a smile. She would threaten those who tried to make her smile without hesitating. She may act nice but she's a mass murderer.

She committed so many crimes and she hasn't even told us how many, We assume she escaped after she found the tracker on her, she was probably angry at us for not telling her." He thought to himself before he reached his office, The room they searched the night before had the Midoriya doll in it but it looked like it had been ditched a long time ago. He left the doll in there hoping that she would go back for it and they could catch her, Aizawa drove down to the home and found the door was locked. He went to grab the key out of his pocket and it was gone. He felt as if somebody was in the house so he broke down the door.

Ochako needed to get back her little Midoriya before she left for good, She went to go in through the front but Aizawa was there, She walked behind him and grabbed the key out of his pocket. She then entered through the back window. She grabbed her adorable doll feeling happy with herself, She had missed it so much. The doll brings her so much joy and she couldn't wait to return it to Eri since she made it for Eri. She decided she would go back to the room she kept Nejire in and saw police tape, She cut it with her weapons and most of the blood was still there. She texted Kuro and soon a portal appeared, She put the bags and the doll through, She told him to "protect them with his life."

Then she heard the door get kicked down, She knew who it was and she was annoyed. She didn't want Aizawa here and for him to come over now! He's got some nerve. She heard him run upstairs, She turned to him seeing his face was thrilling. He was so surprised to see her, he may have but upset but it's the thought that counts. She was annoyed but somewhat happy that he took time out of his night to worry about her, in his very busy day where he never sleeps he made time for a villain. How considerate.

He tried to attack her with his scarf but she dodged,  "Come on Aizawa! You can't just kick me out of my own home!" she told him making him even more upset "You're wanted! How's it feel being on the loose on the time? People are worried about you an you don't even care!" He yelled at her, Her auburn eyes lit up as she realized that Aizawa's worried about her! She looked at him and giggled "You're worried about me, aren't you?" She asked still laughing, He was taken aback by her observation but he decided to not acknowledge her since he had to focus on the battle in front of him.

She knew she could use any of her quirks so she ran at him, He threw his scarf at her and she ducked under it before kicking his feet out from under him. He fell backward stopping him for enough time that Ochako could run away, She felt bad but she knew very well that she could never ever go back. She ran down the block, she ran past someone who would be a problem for her in the future too. They saw her and glared she didn't notice them since she was running from Aizawa at the time.