UA -Part 1-

I woke up excited as ever, I would be auditioning for UA today! I know the beginning course and the whole "Rescue points" thing. The rescue points are perfect for this test Because some quirks can't be used for fighting so 60 points per rescue is pretty amazing. I wonder if anybody would save a vile being like me. it was a cold morning and I had a pretty far way to go. I decided it would be smart to be early. I hitched a ride with Yui her parents. Her parents are really sweet people and my mother had been friends with them before she passed away. The car ride was really awkward and her Mom was driving us. 

"So you girls both want to go to UA?" She asked, I responded "Yea! It's been my dream since I was little! I hope I can make it in!" I said with determination showing in my voice. Yui scoffed before looking out the window again. "Good luck girls!" She was such a kind woman.

I Start to enter the building, when I see some boy with familiar green hair start to fall. So I stopped him with my quirk. "Hi Izuku!" He seemed shocked at first until I let him go "Oh uh Hey Ochako." "Hey Nerd!"

It was Explosion face. "Oh.. Hi Bakugo!" "H-Hi Kacchan!"  We both responded before Bakugo walked by. I had tensed up I don't know what I was expecting from him. He seems to have been much Nicer to Izuku and I since the sludge incident. It was strange how nice he was being. Me and Izuku started walking into the building holding hands as I had told him "We're friends it's completely natural!" He was way to flustered to ask me about the day I came across him at the beach. I couldn't keep my mind off of one thing though. I couldn't forget about Shigaraki's master Him almost being able to kill all might it was shocking almost terrifying. We entered the building were we sat away from each other. 

It all made sense "So some robots bring multiple points going in how big they are, There are four robots listed but the final one's points haven't been shown so that must be a no pointer. I could probably use my quirk to float them high up but what if another student jumps in while my robot is floating and takes my points? Then I wouldn't be able to gain many points." In the middle of Mike explaining a blue haired hall monitor spoke up " Aren't there supposed to be four robots what about the last one? Also You with the round face!" "Me?" "Yes you! Stop talking take this event seriously or you can leave!" 

"Who are you to order me around?" I asked "It's not like you're my upper classman you're the same age as me. So maybe mind your own god damn business."  He looked shocked that I replied how I did. He just turned around and sat down. That was fun. Mike Explained the 4th robot and the fact that Smart people should avoid fighting it. I knew that there was going to be some dumb ass that tried to fight the huge robot. It all depends on timing. So we were brought to our areas me and Izuku were both in area A And luckily it looks Like Yui and Bakugo were in area B. 

"Hey Izuku!" "O-oh hey Ochako! That was quite a scene... You know with that blue haired guy and the-" I interrupted him. "Yea I know. He was just kind of getting on my nerves... I don't like when people like him act like I'm some piece of trash." I chuckled a bit "Either way I shouldn't have been mumbling... Bad habit I guess!" We both Started joking about our Mumbling habits before the test started. "Good luck Izuku!"

We started I got a good 14 points before the no pointer came up. "Shit-" I got stuck under some rubble Then before I could escape I saw a piece of broccoli run up and- He punched the robot in the face breaking his arm and leg in the process.  It was shocking to say the least, Just ten months ago this kid was a quiet nobody and now he is this powerful. I ended up with 20 points I asked the teachers to give him some of my points and ended up getting 60 more points! So I ended up with a stunning 80 points. It was shocking to say the least.. All of it was. I got points pretty quickly and then I got stuck under rubble, But the most surprising part was Izuku's new powers. He was so strong and he went out of his way to save me. Now I had to go meet Master but I left with one thought:

That kid will be an amazing hero.