The Lame Part!

We had headed to bed after that, I woke up at 6:30 and it was a Friday. I had to decorate Eri's room! The door had been installed and the furniture I ordered had come too, Most of the room was white with hints of red. The bed was pretty big but it was low to the ground, She had tons of toys too! She would love playing with her little toy cars and dolls. The doll house was a UA doll house. I made her a doll that looked like Midoriya. It took some time but it was super cute, I smiled at the doll as I wrapped it up. I'll work on a doll that looks like me soon.

Her room also had a little kitchen that you could cook food in. The burners did work but you had to use a key to open it. I'll keep it around my neck. She had a mini fridge with eggs and milk. Some cheese and strawberries. I put some old barb's around and some fake throwing knives. I shook Eri awake and it took her a minute to get up. I grabbed her and I ran to her new room. "You ready?" I asked as I opened the door, She nodded "Yeah!" She exclaimed. Obviously pretending to smile.

We entered the room and her eyes lit up, She ran to the bed and she jumped on it. Then she ran to the kitchen stuff and I told her how it works. Then she went to the doll house and saw the green haired doll. "Who's this?" She asked holding him, I smiled at her a wave of emotions hit me "That is Izuku Midoriya, The greatest hero." I told her still standing up "Can I meet him?" She asked, I shook my head "He's dead." I told her she looked down at the doll, She then stood up and ran over to her bed. She put him on the pillow and tucked him in. She then ran back to me, "You hungry?" I asked her she nodded. "Lets make some food on your new stove!" I told her grabbed her hand as we walked over to it. We made some cheesy scrambled eggs for her. "Don't you want some?" She asked I shooked my head "I'm not hungry." I informed her, She started to eat.

Once she was done I knew it was a matter of time before she would be taken away. I picked her up and we went downstairs, "Do you know where Aizawa went?" I asked Bakugo, "He's at a meeting!" Yaomomo cut in before Bakugo could say anything. "Oh.. Ok!" I said chuckling, "Tell him I went to the mall with Eri!" I yelled before we left, I walked out carrying Eri.

"They're probably coming for you today." I informed Eri she looked afraid "Do I have to go so soon?" She asked I smiled at her, He eyes showed fear "Don't show any fear." I ordered and she put on a smile. Yet she was obviously still afraid, "That works." I told her she looked down as we walked, "We aren't putting your wig on today." I informed her she nodded "A-Alright." Eri said looking down as we walked.

We had been walking for about 15 minutes and I felt something hit my cheek. My body moved from the impact I pulled out my knives, I ran at the source of the hit and it was overhauls goon, He seemed to have a strength enhancer quirk. I ran at him and I punched him in the face, Then I kicked him in the gut. He stumbled a bit before running at me again, He ran in for a punch I grabbed his arm and I punched him in the face.  Then I felt someone hit me from behind, I fell forward, I turned around and kicked the other guy in the face. He passed out, Then the other guy got really Made like holy shit dude. He ran at me and I dodged one punch but the something stabbed through my gut.

His quirk this whole time was making sharp objects come out of body parts. He had stabbed her through the gut. I fell to the ground, My strength leaving my body as I bled. Eri was now probably gone, and it was all my fault. I wasn't able to protect the young girl, I wasn't prepared and now I deserved to bleed out and die.

Aizawa's POV

"So about Eri." Nezu said for all the 1st year staff to hear, "Should she be able to stay with Ochako?" Nezu asked everybody, We go around however. First Vlad spoke up "No she shouldn't." "And why shouldn't she?" Nezu asked Vlad answered "She's a bad example." He told everybody, We all nodded. I disagree though, Ochako isn't that bad. "I Disagree. Ochako is very kind towards Eri and is showing her how to be nice to others." I stated my opinions and it seems Nezu agreed, "Did you forget she's the girl who killed all might!?" Vlad asked as he stood up, I glared at him and I also stood up. "No I didn't."