▓▒░(°◡°)░▒▓

I sat up and I looked out the window,  I saw the small amount of people walking in the dark. It caught me off guard when I saw Inko. She looked afraid as if she thought someone was tailing her, I looked behind and I did see somebody. I exited my apartment after she passed by and I tackled the person who was following her, I needed to know why they were tailing her. Midoriya wouldn't like this at all.

I noticed who it was, He looked shocked when he saw me and I saw Inko pull out her phone. I realized it was Bakugo, I pulled my hands off of his throat and I backed away realizing this was a trap. I heard sirens in the distance, I started running down the road when I saw more of the police cars, I backed up and I changed into the Bunny. I used my grapples to attach to the building. I saw Detective get out of one of the cars, "Get down and we won't have to hurt you!" He exclaimed, I started running the opposite direction though, They don't think they can actually take me down do they?

I kept running across building tops when I saw a fucking Helicopter!  I used One for All to kicked through the roof of the building, I fell through and I landed on somebody's dining room table. I sat down on their table for a minute before they ran out of their room. They looked shocked as I waved to them before shoving past them, I ran into their room and I jumped out the window onto a small time hero.

They freaked out as I ran into an allyway, I saw I was running by a casino and I broke through the wall, I ran in and across. Once I broke through the other wall I saw Mina and Nijere with Dragoona on the other side of the wall, must be because of their intership shit. I ran the other direction to see Fatgum, Kirishima and Tamaki. They cornered me, or so they thought. I looked up and did the math for where I would have to land at what time.

I jumped to one side of the wall, I use my quirk slightly on my feet and I ran over them, Nejire started to fly chasing after me. It's now time to get serious, the pastel haired brat won't make it. Mina was stuck on the ground and so where the others.  I summoned my blades, She attacked I deflected and that repeated a few times over. "You're really annoying!" I told her, She kept attacking, I finally got sick of it and I sliced through her arm. "Did you forget what I did to Mirio?" I asked her, She glared at me determined to beat me or some shit.

I disabled my quirk seemingly ready to fall to my death, Nejire freaked out when she saw me do this and went to catch me. "What is wrong with you heroes?" I asked her, "What's wrong with you?" She asked, I used my quirk to float me up again. "Well..... I have murderous tendencies, I murder people, I've tried to kill myself many times-" "It was a rhetorical question!" She said stopping me from speaking and more than I already did. "I like you!" I said before knocking her out. I picked her up and Starting floating towards home.

On the way I stabbed a helicopter's blade off and the people in it. I cut through a whole police car too! I went inside and I opened the spare rooms door, I grabbed a chair and some really adorable pink and white rope I've been saving. I also have blue and white but she'd look like blue threw up on her. I made a fake little horn and I made her hair looked like Eri's, I gave her a cute red dress and I tied her to the chair.

She soon opened her eyes! "Hi love!" I exclaimed hugging her, She looked down at her outfit and I could tell she felt the little horn on her head. I ran out the room, "I'll be right back!" I exclaimed before grabbing my hand held mirror. I ran back in the room excited to see the shock on her face from how beautiful she looks. I skipped in and showed her, She looked confused until she released who she was meant to be. She looked up at me shocked before I left again.

I changed into my beautiful doctor's outfit and I got my precision knives. I walked into the room and she looked afraid as she released what I was going to do with her. "Since you're already Eri... I'll be Overhaul!" I exclaimed proving her suspicions. I giggled now excited to do whatever I wanted with her blood. Perhaps I'd run around UA's hallways and throw blood around. I'll definitely give Himiko a portion though. She'd be thrilled when I give her a bag of one of the big 3's blood!