What-

"They think she's a late bloomer so they're trying get her quirk to activate." It took me a moment to process,

"So she's their lab rat? That should be Illegal!" That pissed me off

"Have you been crying?" I heard a female voice speak.

"Niko! are you alright?" "I'm fi-" "Oh thank god you're here did anything happen?" "My quirk activated!" "Amazing! What is it?"

"I can look into someone's eyes and make them see their deepest darkest fears." She exclaimed Very excited she got such a powerful quirk yet all I felt was Jealousy  I didn't understand why I was so jealous though. I couldn't understand why her sister got a great quirk for villains while I was aiming to be a villain. But I maintained he happy go lucky mood.

"Awesome! I wish I had a strong quirk, but be careful people might be afraid of you!" I warned she looked confused "Well I'm gonna go to bed now Good night!" I lied I was going to go out my window I landed and texted the "guy who needs some Chapstick" and headed of to headquarters. The building was warm and felt more like a home than my home. "I'm gonna go to UA I can be a spy for you guys." Chapstick guy smiled "Master will be happy to hear we have 2 spy's!" 

I wondered who is master? I haven't heard of someone who could steal quirks. I was almost afraid to ask. "Who's this Master you're talking about?" I said master and giggle a bit.

"He adopted me off the streets when I was little and he's the guy who Almost beat all might." Those words circulated throughout my brain this guy must be Powerful to almost have beat one of the stronges- No the strongest hero on this planet. 

"So what're you aiming to do?" Chapstick man asked "Like why did you join the league?"

"I want to kill all might for making me give up on my hopes and dreams then after he did that not letting me end my life once and for all." I said still keeping up my happy go lucky act. "anyway the UA auditions is starting next week."

"We'll let master meet you before then."