Back to base

I started walking back to Lov's hideout thinking about everything. All might now knows about me and Yui and he might tell Nezu, If he did that my plan would be ruined.  I kept walking when I saw Yui. "Speak of the devil." I mumbled she glared at me and a smile grew on her face. She was ready to murder, "Hey Ochako who were you talking to back there?" "An old creeper I really don't understand him." I said smirking She got angry at me

"Who the hell where you talking to!?" "I just told you Yui no need to get angry." I looked into her yellow orbs ready to get hit. "You BITCH!" She yelled as she threw a punch in my direction I let it hit, Then another, and another. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad!" I said her face had a twisted grin I missed so much "That guy was a high up at UA and he was asking if he should expel you!" she stopped for a second and pushed me against a wall "And what did you say?" she asked ready to give me a beating. "I told him you were a good kind person no matter what quirk you were born with." She smiled her terrifying smile "Good!" I thought she might stop with this one sided beating but she didn't. If she kept this up I wouldn't be able to walk, So I grabbed her hand and I used my quirk. She looked shocked as I held her hand and let her float to the roof of a building. 

"What the flying FUCK Ochako!"  I looked up to her and smiled at which she stopped and I started to walk towards base "FUCK YOU!" She screamed, I guess she thought I cared. Wonder where she got that from. I walked to base and stepped inside. "What the Fuck Happened to you?" Shiggy asked "I just had a little conversation with an old friend." "Well go get cleaned up Master's waiting." Oh yea "Thanks Shiggy." I replied letting a grin creep onto my face "Stop calling me that!" He yelled back he's like an older sibling to me. 

I entered the room where sir was Shiggy leading me there. "Ok buh bye!" I said as I entered the room smiling as always. "So how was your first day? You still want to be a villain?" "It was fine just a bit boring." I replied keeping on my smile. He smiled at that "You know Ochako you are an odd soul, You're always so angry but you keep on this straight face! Unlike all the villains who show their anger loud and proud!" Sir said "I can't afford to show weakness." I replied Smiling  "Well we're going to help train you. Everyday after school come down here to train." Sir said "Yes sir, Is that all?" "Did you meet all might today?" That shocked me a bit "No I didn't, But I did meet Eraser head!" I replied "Ok that's all you may leave if you want." "Bye sir!" I said as I left my smile never fading.  He's such a pain in the ass, But he's to strong for me to fight.

I started walking back home and I thought about the future and my plans. It should all work out. But everything must go right or I need to have more backups. I thought aloud I finally made it "home". "Hey Niko! Sorry I'm late I was hanging out with a friend!" I said she walked up and hugged me "I was soooooooo Bored!" She said and then started to laugh. I started to laugh too, The joy of being with my sister my adorable kind sister who's life I ruined so that I could have her quirk. She stopped laughing and she started to ask if I was ok. I then realized I was crying and laughing. "I'm fine it was just pretty funny!" I said she looked so worried "Uh Ok." There was this really fucking awkward silence. "Well um I'm going to bed." I said "Oh Goodnight!" She said giving me her adorable ass smile.  She rushed to her room and I went to the fridge but the wasn't any food. I sighed and went off to bed.  

The fact that I made her life way harder and gave her trauma because I wanted her quirk was bad enough, But the fact that I did it for my own selfish needs is even worse. She was quirkless and then when she finally got her quirk I stole it. Not even giving her a good quirk in return. At least she isn't dead. Ever since I took her quirk I've had nightmares every night her and others haunting me. Those whose lives I've ruined torturing me making sleeping horrible. The worst part is I was starting to enjoy those nightmares... I would start to cry but I was smiling and laughing the laughter only made it worse. I couldn't stop myself from laughing I laughed and laughed never stopping. 

"Ochako! Ochako!" Yui shook me awake "Are you alright?" "I'm fine why?" "You were laughing in your sleep!" Oh That makes so much sense "I'm sorry that I woke you up." "It's fine I'm just worried" She said as she left her Emerald eyes worry never fading "Goodnight Ochako." I am such a fucking burden I woke her up in the middle of the night because the quirk I Stole from her is giving me nightmares. Her Quirk that I stole. It's Ironic.

I hate myself so much for this I shouldn't be aloud to exist I thought while sobbing my eyes out. I grabbed my pillow as I cried myself to sleep. This time I was in a room alone my hands stuck to a table "Uraraka, Ochako, What do you have to say for yourself." I couldn't move my mouth "Ochako SPEAK" My body started talking on it's own "I simply don't know what's going on sir! I couldn't do any of the things your accusing me of!" I wasn't speaking there it was just coming out of my mouth. "Bullshit! This is a video of you doing so!" "It. wasn't. ME." I woke up my alarm clock was going off. Time for another day at UA high. 

'

Omg hello people I should write longer chapters lol, I think about this story everyday it's so fun to write! Anyway I am really excited for this story to be fully out. She'll get so many fun quirks! - Chawit Zowee