Another day...

I entered the school building but today I wasn't holding Izu's hand He was in the hospital. I walked into class and sat at my seat putting my head down as I did so.  Izu, Todo and Iida all killed stain together, Or at least go him captured. I don't think I can forgive Izu. The events of last night circled through my brain I hope they got my message. "Aizawa, Did anybody want to Intern me?" I asked "I would like to ask someone after school today." I commented Aizawa nodded and told me the heroes who wanted me to intern with them. Thirteen and Gunhead Yet I wanted to intern with someone else and I knew All might knew him. 

During lunch I walked around look for all might I found him in his office. I knocked on the door "Come on in!" He said I walked in "Hey all might?" I said "Yes?" He asked confused "Can I have detective Tsukauchi's phone number?" I asked he looked surprised "Uh sure, May I ask why?" All might said returning to his skeletal form. "I want to intern with him!" I said smiling. That way I could know if he got my point. My message. He gave me the number and I used my phone.

"Hello this is Tsukauchi how may I help you?" He asked "Uh Hi I am Ochako Uraraka!" I said He said "Ah yes Uravity, How may I help you?" He was so confused "DoyouthinkIcouldinternwithyou!?" This was so embarrassing "What?" he asked confused "Sorry I talked too fast, Do you think I could maybe intern with you?" I asked again "Oh uh sure. I didn't think any UA students would want to intern with my though." He said sounding intrigued  "Yea since I'm not the best at fighting I could look into villains and help solve cases!" I replied "Ah makes since I'll see you after school." He said after he gave me his address. I am one smart bunny. 

I texted Shiggy telling him I wasn't coming by today. He just replied with "Ok." We never discussed Import things and I had him labelled as bestie, so if somebody searched my phone they wouldn't see LEAGUE OF VILLAIN SHIGIRAKI TOMURA. It should work well. I stopped at the police station and asked to see Noamasa Tsukauchi. They showed me his office and I stepped inside. "Hi Tsukauchi!" I said running in "How are you today?" I asked him "I'm doing fine Uraraka just working on a case." He replied "What case is it?" I said looking at his paper "It's the bunny." 

This is exactly what I had wanted! "Who's the bunny?" I asked making eye contact "You might want to sit down." He replied I sat down in chair with my hands on my knees acting as if I didn't know what he was gonna say "The bunny is a villain suspected for 2 murders. First she killed Yua Yashiro leaving the number 1 next to it, Then she Pushed Yui's hand into the wall and wrote 2 by her body then she killed Tensei Iida Dismembered him and shaped the letter 3 with his body parts. She saved Tenya Iida, and told him about her goals at least we think she did... She then revealed that she killed his older brother. She also trained under the hero killer stain. So we are going to try our best to capture this villain." He explained "How did Iida survive her attack? Why did she spare him?" I asked my eyes filling with crocodile tears "I don't know." He said going deep into his thoughts I put my hand on my chin.

"Do you think she's giving us a body count?! Or like showing us how strong she is?" I asked "Maybe but it seems all to complex..." I sat there stunned I'm confusing Tsukauchi! "Any more Ideas?" He asked "Maybe she is warning the heroes something like : You're end is soon!!!" I said chuckling after. "Heh I really hope not." We drank some tea and talked about cases for the rest of the time "What do you think her quirk is?" I asked "I haven't given that to much thought." Tsukauchi admitted. "I'll look into her more." I said "Well do you know anything else?" He asked "No I don't she's a really trick case." I replied looking down "I just need to get better at detective work I guess!" We both chuckled at that "Well you'll get better over time." He replied "Well I'm going to get going now!" I exclaimed "Where are you going?" "To a friends house!" I replied smiling I grabbed my bag and skipped out of the Police station being there was scary, Yet I don't remember why.