School

I was in the cloud space, AGAIN! I turned to see younger me "So do you think you're gonna be a hero?" She asked smiling at me "No." I simply replied, Maybe If I walked to the cherry blossom tree I won't fall through the ground. "Why did you stab my hand?" She asked as I walked, She pisses me off. She's so Innocent and sweet it's so stupid! I kept walking though, I need to get over myself! I turned towards her for a second and he hand was still bleeding, I guess it won't ever heal. She has no will to murder, She's making me regret things I couldn't control.

I felt a pen stab into my back, "Rude!" I yelled at her smiling, "Answer me!" She yelled at me, I took the pen out of my back and held it up to a petal so it would change, Unsurprisingly it turned into one of my custom made knives. I ran at her, She cried out in surprise and moved her arms into the protective stance. I ran around to the back of her and I stabbed her in the neck. She let out a cry of pain, I stabbed her over and over, The world around me started to fade into black as I did so, The tree staying Luminescent. I ran to the tree, Giving her body a piggy back ride. We got on the island and I lied her down, Checking her pulse. She was still faintly alive, I pulled my knife up to kill her but soon felt something stopping me.

A black tentacle came out from the dark, The thing wrapped around my knife I looked down to see younger me controlling it. "You should stop trying to be evil." She muttered out, I kicked my shoe out and the knife came out of it. I kicked her with the knife in the face over and over. She screamed as I did so. Tentacles wrapped around my face, I delivered the final blow. The tentacles let go. "You should stop holding me back." I said glaring at the body, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see someone I once loved.

Izuku grabbed my shoulder his eyes lifeless, "Hi Izu!" I said smiling at him, His eyes filled with joy. We stepped down from the Island the once black ground turning white where Izuku stepped. "I've missed you? Where were you?!" I asked him "Ochako.... You killed me." He said looking at me hatred spilling from him. "N-no! Toga did!" I defended myself "No it's fine!" He said, We heard loud beeping "Go!" He yelled "No!" I protested, The floor fell out under me, He grabbed my hand "Go teach my classmates." He ordered before letting go, His emerald green eyes, Once happy showed despair.

I sat up, I looked at the wall before covering my eyes with my hand. I hate this place! I got dressed in a light pink dress, I walked out of my dorm and went downstairs. I saw my students and smiled, "Hey Mina!" I called out to Mina, She just turned away from me "I-I'm sorry Uraraka, I just can't talk to you right now." I stopped smiling and I stopped for a second in my tracks as Mina walked away. "Ok! I'll talk to you later!" I said chuckling.

I grabbed some toast with jam and starting walking towards the building, Today I would be teaching 1-B. The kids seemed nice enough, Kendo and Momo are similar and so Are TetsuTetsu and Kirishima. They should be fun to teach! I normally eat lunch next to Aizawa and we talk about random crap. "So All might huh?" I turned towards him "Who's all might?" there was an awkward silence, "I'M JOKING!" I said as I slammed my hand on the table, He wrapped my up with his scarf. It was so fucking Hilarious.

"All might wasn't a good person." I stated making Aizawa confused "Why?" I smiled "He would always say that everybody could be a hero! So one day after I got beat up extra hard, I asked him: I'm weak could I be a hero like you?!" I said "Yeah, No. I wish It'd been better. He just told me No, I tried to kill myself yet he saved me. I ran far away from him after that." I explained myself to Aizawa, "He didn't seem that bad when I met him." Aizawa said, I glared at him. He glared back at me. "Suit yourself." I said to him. 

I had to go teach 1-B, This would be fun. I entered the classroom getting glared at as I went. "Hi class!" I yelled using my floating quirk to jump high up, Vlad glared at me "I don't exactly trust you Villain kid." I turned to him once I landed "That's your problem though, Why should I care?" I asked him making him angry. "Everybody head to the gym!" I exclaimed. "I'll be waiting!" I said clapping as I floating around.