Eri

I remembered the pain all too clear now, I can't believe my peers are this horrendous. Doing this shit to me, I still wonder why people are like this. I guess I'm no better, I sat alone with my thoughts. I walked with Niko home and I cried on the couch with her, She was kind and honest and funny and sweet. She was the perfect human, she didn't deserve what she got. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I woke up, I sat straight up force of habit. I got dressed and clothed before I left the house around 6:00 hoping that I don't run into any heroes. I was walking when I had an idea, What if I visit the Midoriya's home?  I thought and I got excited just thinking about it. I quickly ran towards the Midoriya residence and I saw Midoriya's window. I silently jumped in his room and all the all might stuff was so great to see again.

I heard the bedroom door open and I turned around. Surprisingly I saw Bakugo "Hi Bakugo!" I exclaimed hugging him, Inko soon ran to use "What're you doing here?" She asked clearly upset, She then ran to the phone. "How's it feel? Y'know being quirkless?" I asked Bakugo "....I-" He started speaking but he was interrupted by sirens. "Oh well I've gotta go! Y'know being a villain is exhausting!" I said "W-Wait!" He yelled as I left, I really wish I had taken something though. Would've been a good keep sake.

 I walked down to Overhaul's place, I walked through the front using the code. "Hey guys!" I yelled out as his supporters came out, they went to attack but after a good ass whooping they were on the floor. I made it inside and soon I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked to my tracker and I soon found Eri's location, I slammed the door open "Found You!" I screamed, Overhaul was obviously shocked and Eri was excited to see me. "Overhaul...." I said he turned around and glared at me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me, "You're so mean to her!" I exclaimed, "The league are coming by soon!" I yelled at him. "Eri escaped again, She needs to be punished." He told me.

I shook my head "Leave the girl alone! It's your fault she escaped in the first place!" I protested, "Fine, I'll stop if you shut up." he said pulling the bandaids out and bandaging her arms and legs. "Deal!" I exclaimed, He just bandaged her up. I smiled at her, She frowned. "I'll stay with her in her room." I told him he nodded, "Just don't let her leave." he told me, "I swear on my mother's life!" I promised.

I sat with Eri in her room, "I've missed you." I told her, She nodded "me too." She said before looking down. I brought her into a hug, "I left UA." I told her she hugged back "You weren't a hero anyway right?" She asked, I nodded "You're right." She let go and so did I. "It'll be alright." I comforted her.  Life was so hard for this girl. "Wanna play heroes?" I asked her she nodded. "Yeah!" We ran around room and played heroes for a bit. 

She smiled, and he smile was genuine, that was a sight to see because none of my smiles were really genuine anymore. I wish I could be as happy as her, her circumstances are worse than mine were yet she can keep smiling. She's lucky, I may be being hunted down by the government yet I think she would be able to keep smiling.

She was playing Dragoona the number 10 hero, now number 9. I was playing Overhaul, "Raaaaawr!" Eri exclaimed as she jumped at me "Aaaaaaa!" I yelled out as she landed onto my shoulders, "Oh no!" I said as she pretended to take me down, She's taken me down 9 times already, Yet I'm not bored seeing her happy brings me joy. After she took me down again I asked her "How about you play villain?" I asked her, She nodded "I'll play as you!" 

"Ok!" I exclaimed "So what's your quirk?" She asked, I whispered in her ear "I make things float." I told her, Soon making myself float, "Woah!" She exclaimed, her crimson eyes shining at the sight of me floating.  She let out a small giggle, I fell onto the floor deactivating my quirk. I soon heard the door behind me open, It was Twice. "Time to go!." He said "See you Eri!" I yelled back to her she waved looking sad.