Planning...

I got up and got my uniform on. "I wish the skirt was a little longer." I said as I walked into the living room and grabbed my bag and my shoes. I saw Niko walk out and she avoided eye contact. She's so adorable! I couldn't help but feel bad I woke her up late last night, Because of the quirk I stole. It pisses me off that I'm this Horrible I have the nerve to be mentally messed up by her quirk. started to leave "I'll be late I got a trainer so I could excel at UA." "Oh... Ok!" She said giving me a smile as I started to walk to Izuku's. 

I skipped over to Izu's practically floating with excitement. I knocked on the door and Izu's Mom opened it "Would you like some breakfast dear?" "Uh sure but I'll have to leave with it!" I said as she handed me a bagel with cream cheese. "Aren't you excited Izu?" I asked him as we held hands >:3. "Uh yeah today's gonna be fun! I still can't believe we're attending this school!" He said his smile as kind as ever "Yea! It's so great!" I said as I ate my bagel. We entered the building and soon enough I was inside. "Hey! Deku, Round face!" I pointed to myself "Yea You! How did you get in? Your quirk sucks and Deku was quirkless!" He yelled in our direction then the walking jets stopped him "I must ask you to hold yourself back Bakugo! This is no way to act!" I walked over to my seat while those two fought.

Then Aizawa walked in and everybody went silent. I found out that we were going to the USJ in a week. How exciting! Finally some new information! Events like this must happen a bunch because they need to get lots of heroes out there. It's perfect! Class finished then English came up. Could Mic be more annoying? Then of course lunch came up. We sat with Jet legs and Half n Half. Of course with Izu too. "The USJ should be fun!" I said it's as if I read Izu's mind. "Yea it's going to be our first outside of building trip I'm so excited! I wonder what the buildings going to look like!" He said happily "Right and the fact that they're starting our training so quickly must be because All Might isn't going to last forever! So we need strong heroes for when he's gone!" I replied but Izu froze for a second "Uh Yeah!" He said and an awkward silence followed us. Todoroki and Iida just looked at us. I finished my lunch quickly and stood up "Well I'll go do the thing!" I said as I walked off. Jeez that was awkward...

I sat down in the hallway and was greeted by All might "Where is young Midoriya?" "Izu's in the lunch room." I said and All might walked off "Ok haha!" Our next class we had teams and we had to fight each other. I was on a team with Deku we were against Bakugo and Iida. Yui had been leaving me alone since I told all might so I think he talked to her or something.  Izu told me about his past with Bakugo as if I didn't already know and I told him it would be fine. 

We entered the building and he left me to deal with Iida I went back downstairs and used my quirk to float up and I smashed through the window. They had made my hero costume skintight and that pisses me off so It was a good way to get my anger out. The window broke and Iida looked shocked as I used my quirk on him and he was stuck against the ceiling. He started to yell Villainous things at me as I secured the bomb. "Heroes win!" Now that's Ironic.

All the fights went on and I studied all of them getting all the small details of their quirks written down and crap. I'll be prepared. I don't love Momo's outfit but To each their own, Or whatever that saying is. It's so stupid that they made my suit skintight! I clearly asked for them not to, But I'll be a pushover for now. Maybe having skin showing will make my "Enemies" Be nice to me during the attack. well they might attack me either way I'm planning on not letting them know how my quirk works.

The school day was over in a flash and I walked Izu home "So you know about all might's quirk..." "Yea he offered it to me before but I denied You're quirkless and I already have a quirk. You seemed to be a big all might fan anyway!" I said finishing with a smile "Oh... Thanks Ochako!" No need to thank trash like me. "It's fine! Just don't break anymore limbs! I've gotta go get some groceries Izu! I don't wanna be late for dinner!" I yelled as I ran off "Bye!" I walked towards training when I saw my new mom. "Hey Uraraka! How are you" I stopped her as soon as she said that.