Mall trip!

"So Izu why is your hero name Deku?" I asked Izu, "Because that's what's Kacchan call me." Izu replied "Fun!" I said chuckling. Izu also started chuckling, "Yeah it's great!" I said between chuckles.  He had turned into a tomato, I was probably pretty red too. We were walking to school together and I hadn't bothered to ask, "Well I think it's a cute hero name!" I said hugging him. We were at the entrance, My plan would work fine, But I shouldn't worry about that now we're going to the mall later. Mina proposed the idea to us and everybody thought it'd be great. It'd be fun right? No worries the entire time!

Class was boring AF. I had time to make multiple more plans, yet I felt as if something was wrong. As if they were all staring at me judging my Ideas and plans, Knowing fully I was the traitor and That maybe one day I would kill one of them, I knew I had to kill Izu He has the quirk that sir wants. Even if I have to kill Izu, No I want to kill Izu. I may love the man but I need revenge, This love it a lie and it will end soon. I didn't realize I had been looking at Izu until he made Eye contact with me and waved. I waved back and class continued. Lunch came before I knew it and I sat with my usual friends, Zoning out. "I can't help but feel like something bads gonna happen soon." I commented Izu turned towards me "Yeah maybe, But I really hope nothing happens!" He replied smiling. I didn't expect anybody to hear me since my comments normally didn't mean anything. This was a warning. 

Class was over in a flash, So me and Izu started walking towards the mall hand in hand when a car pulled up next to us. "You need a ride girl?" A guy asked I looked at him and smiled "Not unless you want to get hurt!" I replied making Izu look shocked. "Aww come on! My friend really likes you!" He said laughing and his friend nodded. "Izu look away." I said and Izu turned away.

Izu's Pov <3

"Izu look away." She said in a friendly kind tone, Yet also terrifying. I turned away still keeping her in my view, Then she looked him in the eyes and he started to crying, He sobbed fear showing on his face. "Never come near us again! But thanks for the offer." She said he drove off probably getting her message, I felt her warm hand in mine as we kept walking. I avoided asking what the fuck just happened. I was afraid, I looked over to her and she was smiling, Her smiled was so kind but her eyes screamed bloodlust. Yet Ochako is so normal and kind she couldn't hurt a fly. 

Back to Ochako <3

I did my thing, Izu obviously saw as he was now silently looking at me. "What's wrong Izu?" I aske gripping his warm hand tighter "I just taught him a lesson. Trust me I was quite nice to him." I told him grabbing his other hand. "I-I believe you Ochako!" He said, Yet I could tell he had doubts in his mind, "Well just remember, I love you very much!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek He turned into a tomato right there as I dragged him through the street. We walked in silence until we finally reached the mall. Nobody will ruin this for me.

 We entered the mall holding hands and Then Mina pulled me away from Izu. "Why is he so red?" She asked "I kissed him on the cheek!" I announced I could see Izu blush harder out of the corner of my eye, "Good job!" Mina said Yaomomo looked impressed. Everybody went in groups but Izu ran away before I could team up with him. I turned around "Hi!" I said to Shiggy "How are you?!" I asked I grabbed his hand and put in to my throat "We can't talk liked normal people Shiggy." I whispered and I started fake sweating.

Nobody can think I'm suspicious ever. "You were the hero killers Successor what makes us different?" He asked "Well... First the hero killer wanted to make fake heroes die and that was it, Unless somebody attacked him. Yet you just attack people for your goal, Yes you're different but people relate to him more, Which is why he's so famous. Yes I love both of your goals but Yours isn't as clear to the public other than 'I want to kill all might' and all might is their hero, So they want him alive. Plus stain still looked up to all might and wanted him alive." I explained He looked as if Something clicked in his mind. Then Izu walked up "Ochako who is that?" He asked I stammered acting as If I couldn't breath "Thanks for answering my question." Shiggy said before walking away.