Depresso Expresso

I had to sit by Yaomomo again and I looked out the window. She stayed quiet the entire ride, Some of them had conversations by themselves and I listened. Bakugo was by Jirou so they were quiet, Todo was by the traitor, there was an empty seat where Midoriya was normally. Tsuyu and Mina were whispering about me, Kirishima was also a part of that conversation. Aoyama and kaminari were silent. Tenya seemed to be ignoring them too. "So do you think she's eaten anything we gave her?" Mina asked, I felt guilty wasting food like that. "probably not." Tsu replied "I mean she stayed on the floor the entire time right?" She asked Mina nodded "Momo checked on her every 30 minutes." She said Momo nodded.

Kirishima looked surprised "Really? I mean she's always so cheery." He said surprised "Whisper you idiot!" Mina said hitting him over the head. "sorry." He whispered back, "Well I hope she starts feeling better, Ochabro is nice." I chuckled a bit to myself when he said Ochabro, Like Tf? I must be Midoribro's replacement! 

The bus stopped and I was feeling giggly. I saw Ms Joke and that amplified. "You're the laughter hero! Make Aizawa laugh!" I said running up to her, "I'm afraid he physically cannot laugh." she admitted a single tear running down her cheek. "Noooooo!" I yelled, "here see!" She used her quirk on him "Ha...... Ha..... Haaaaaaaaa." He said "That is terrifying." I said.

She started calling Aizawa her husband but a wave of depression hit me again. I looked at the floor for a minute before I was sick of this place. I didn't want to be here, Ms Joke turned to me "We're a perfect couple right?" She asked I turned to her "Yeah, sure... Whatever." I said before turning away, I could feel her surprise from my change of mood. "Who are you kid?" She asked realizing I wasn't wearing a uniform "I'm a Former  villain as Aizawa says." Then he put something on my wrist, "The teachers wanted you to wear this." he told me, "Fuck a duck." I said making ms Joke surprised.

"Aizawa I like this kid." She told him, She turned to me "How about me and him get married, And then We adopt you?" I turned to her "I am an orphan! It's perfect!" I said she didn't laugh at that though, We stood there in silence before she got back to messing with Aizawa. I saw this black haired guy walk up to our class, He obviously was going to kick their asses. 

"Stay the fuck away!" I ordered him as I pulled out a knife, "Whoa Whoa! I'm just making friends!" He said "Yeah sure! I can tell your faking it. You need to get better at this." I told him "Fine you caught me. Good luck Ua." He said as he walked away. "Listen be ready to be beaten up." I told them before walking off. I felt the feeling again because Eri was being cut. Yet it was on my leg. I was walking and I fell down from how deep they were cutting. Aizawa ran to me and I stood up. "Sorry Aizawa." I said as he helped me up.

I had a completely different demeanor than earlier because I was sick of everybody's shit. Ms joke was talking to Aizawa when I felt she was using her quirk on me. I felt as if I wanted to laugh but I held it, The feeling got amplified and I couldn't hold it back. I giggled a bit, and that turned into laughter. I pulled out my knife, This feeling is worse than anything. I turned towards Aizawa still chuckling, I then turned my smile of joy into one of bloodlust. Ms Joke looked shocked as I did this, "Stop her before I do." I told him pulling out a knife, She stopped her quirk. "Yeah you sure are a villain kid, No need to get so mad." She told me I glared at her, "I'll have to ground you." She said trying to ease the tension.

We all sat down, The students looked shocked when the room opened up. I sneezed before I lied back in my seat. "They're dead." I told them, "The only students to not make it should be, Yui and Todoroki." I told Aizawa "Why them?" I chuckled "Todo has his daddy issues, and Yui just can't do this." I told him "We'll have to see." He replied. I lied back in my seat and I thought of Izuku. That girl Camie wasn't Camie, Bet you she was Toga.  I heard Joke talk, "So what's her thing?" She asked Aizawa looked over to her "Her family died 2 months ago, She was taking care of this little girl and she got taken away from her. She's been holed up in her room for 2 days, Hasn't eaten since." He explained making Joke gasp "She's only like 16 right?" She asked "15" He corrected her.