Hotteok?

Winter. It's the beginning of the year. A new year where everyone looked forward to after the hardship they had been through. Full of terror and confusion.

Secret Organization. White Star. Sealed God. They are all gone now.

Peace has come again to the Western Continent. All thanks to a single person. This person has been called a lot of names because of his contribution. Amidst his contributions in Roan and in both Western and Eastern continents, he refused the titles and honorable position.

He is the young master that everyone loves and cherished. His silver shield is basically his symbol as that was his ancient power has been used throughout for the last years to protect his friends, family, and homeland. That's right, he's the renowned Young Master Silver Shield, Cale Henituse.

Another symbol of his is his fury red-haired which he inherited from his beloved mother, late Countess Drew. The red color now is now the sign of bravery in Roan.

Also, thanks to him, The Roan Kingdom become the strongest kingdom on Western Continent and became The Roan Empire. His sworn brother, Alberu Crossman now is the first Emperor of The Roan Empire.

As the Young Master Silver Light refused all the honor and fame, he's currently resting in his villa which is located in the Forest of Darkness together with his strong allies which is the strongest pillar of the Roan Empire. 

He's been quiet now but no one complains as they already saw how their hero sacrifice his body by stabbing his own heart to put an end to the life of the villain. They just wished their hero to fully recover and get a lot of rest.

Now, the red-haired who should be resting and slacking off is in the middle of Rain City in Henituse Territory. As per his promise to his family to spend the new year, he is currently staying in Henituse Territory.

So, what's the reason the one who claimed to slack off once he finished the war in the previous year left his warm bedroom?

The reason was what he heard while walking on the corridor, he heard the small talks among maids while cleaning.

"Do you hear there is a new food in our territory?"

"Ah! Do you mean from 'Sunshine Bakery'?"

"That's right! It's the perfect food for weather like now. The hot item for this cold season!"

"I have tried it before! It's melting in my mouth once I bite it~ It's sweet and fulfilling taste~"

Everyone who was there including Cale who was hiding behind the door can't help but gulp their own saliva as they imagine the taste.

"How nice! It's always sold out every time I go to buy it."

"I heard the lady baker will sell out more this month than the usual as it is now the new year!"

"Wow! I must buy it for sure this time!"

Cale tried to leave when he heard something shocking from the mouth of the maids.

"What was the name again? Its cute and peculiar name..."

"Hotteok! It's hotteok!"

"Ah right! Hotteok. What a weird name but it's a quite adorable name."

Cale's eyes fluctuated when he heard the familiar name that shouldn't be existed in this world.

Hotteok. A sweet pancake that has always been sold on the street. You almost can find it everywhere in South Korea. That's right, it's a Korean dessert.

'Is there someone like Choi Han appear in this world or someone like me who is a transmigrator?'

'Or maybe it's just a coincidence the dessert has the same name? Maybe it's a different dessert but with the same name?'

Cale can't help but see it for himself. And now here he is, in front of the warm and cozy bakery in the middle of winter wearing a robe with heat magic artifact under it made by the now 7 years old great and mighty Raon Miru.

Cale is alone outside without the averaging 10 years old children as Raon went to Eruhaben-nim to get something from his lair in Mountain Yellia while On and Hong are in Eastern Continent to undergo the winter lesson with Ron and Beacrox. 

'They become more like Molan Father-Son Duo these days. How vicious.'

Also, his guardian knight and the youngest swordmaster in Roan Empire, Choi Han is staying in the palace for a while as His Majesty, Emperor Alberu's instructor.

He looked at the bakery's window. There's no one inside.

'Did I arrive too late?'

He stepped back and looked at the sign. It's a familiar sign for him. 'Sunshine Bakery'. It's one of the bakeries he bought the bread for the glutton priestess, his Indestructible Shield ancient power.

<Are we going to eat the bread again? Oh! Is this where you bought those fluffy and delicious bread?>

Cale ignored the glutton and tried to look into his record about this bakery. The only thing he remembers is that the one who is in charge of this bakery is the middle-aged woman.

'Did I get it wrong? Maybe it's just a name that sounds similar to what I know?'

"First of all, let's go inside. It's cold."

He opened the door alongside the sound of the bell. Once he stepped in, he can't help but feel nostalgic and familiar. The interior is simple but it's feel like more like a cafe he always goes before the monsters attack Korea.

He looked around aimlessly while reminiscing the old memories until he heard a warm voice.

"Welcome to the Sunshine Bakery."

He looked towards the owner of the warm voice. He expects a middle-aged woman he saw before, however, he could see a young woman wearing an apron instead.

'Huh?'